All Time low

here's where drinking and driving shows the stupidity that comes from people that are taking responsibility for their actions. when you decide to throw your dog under the bus because of what you did?

There was a guy here locally who did the same. "Sure, I know I've had too much to drink. That's why I had the dog driving!"
but hey when I was back home in Wyoming we had a guy that was arrested and he wanted to speak to the president of Wyoming about an alien invasion that was coming as he was from the future.

here's where drinking and driving shows the stupidity that comes from people that are taking responsibility for their actions. when you decide to throw your dog under the bus because of what you did?
“The dog was given to an acquaintance of the driver to take care of while the party was in jail. The dog does not face any charges and was let go with just a warning.
o_O

“The dog was given to an acquaintance of the driver to take care of while the party was in jail. The dog does not face any charges and was let go with just a warning.”
o_O
To heck with the warning, if I were the dog I would be more P.O.ed about missing the party at the jail. Bummer.

In a similar situation, when I got pulled over, I put my drunk mother-in-law in the driver's seat.

Reminds me of the movie If You Could See What I Hear

There was a scene where they had the blind guy drive because he was not drunk.
While I realize it was a movie, it's the same sort of thinking.
in essence it's the lack there of thinking as well LOL. I've been guilty of being up the street at a restaurant and during my second beer I realize I'm getting a little tipsy and it's time to pack it up and go home. from where this guy stands I think he wasn't even close to the .08 limits. I just hope the dog got home safe.

The neighbour's little kids watched as I pulled into my driveway. I had just unbuckled my dog Max from the passenger seat as I was pulling in, and he was standing on my lap looking out the window at them with a happy grin.
From their yard one of them asked "Does Max always ride in the car with you?" I said "Yes, I'm teaching him how to drive!" That started a serious discussion between themselves where it was decided that he could only turn the steering wheel, because he is too short to reach the pedals. We've had further discussions since then about Max's driving, and now they've decided he mostly just watches out for cats.

Hey, it could happen.....

Attachments

• designated.JPG
    designated.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 9
Its easy for me, I dont drink more than a couple fingers a couple times a year. My significant other is 110 pounds and she loves red bull and high end vodka. A couple drinks in a thin woman and I am driving her home to put her to bed. She never drinks and drives nor do I. Its just not smart.

Back