Access when logged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Job

Since the change it is very difficult to access the site when logged in, not logged in is fine. It took at least 15 mins for me to get on here to post, and usually it doesn’t get in at all just a blank page. Anyone else had this problem?

Blank pages or timed out. Eventually it loads at times. This took about 15 mins to be able to open the page after several attempts. When not logged in near instantaneous. This is on several devices all the same even cell phone. Oh well keeps me out of trouble with one member as I can’t easily say anything. Even posting the reply takes minutes or fails.

QP is much more savvy than me, but it sounds like your browser. I would clear the cache and cookies. Delete the bookmark you’ve got. Log in again. Create a new bookmark. See how it goes.

Honestly, on Chrome, Edge, and Safari, the site is super fast for me. Loads instantly. So, I don’t think it’s the site.

Clear all your brower BITOG cookies and see if that helps.

Don't log out when you leave. There's absolutely no need to do so and there's no "security" risk either.

Blank pages or timed out. Eventually it loads at times. This took about 15 mins to be able to open the page after several attempts. When not logged in near instantaneous. This is on several devices all the same even cell phone. Oh well keeps me out of trouble with one member as I can’t easily say anything. Even posting the reply takes minutes or fails.
If all your devices are using your WiFi connection try your cell phone using your data instead of wifi, if you connect faster then try rebooting your router.

mine if anything is faster now.. probably problem on your end.. some good advise in here.

I tried all suggestions and ideas, and more, no luck, and fixed it this way. Works perfectly now. I have ipad iphone macbook, and a pc laptop, all wouldn't work properly on any browser or on a different wifi or on cellular. Minutes or fail to log in, out, or view but only when logging/logged in. The problem had to be on here and exactly at the switch. Will see how hard they are, or not, about this honesty .

I tried all suggestions and ideas, and more, no luck, and fixed it this way. Works perfectly now. I have ipad iphone macbook, and a pc laptop, all wouldn't work properly on any browser or on a different wifi or on cellular. Minutes or fail to log in, out, or view but only when logging/logged in. The problem had to be on here and exactly at the switch. Will see how hard they are, or not, about this honesty .
Can someone translate this gibberish to English?

And you're a new user but you've had this problem for a while now?

Can someone translate this gibberish to English?
QP is much more savvy than me, but it sounds like your browser. I would clear the cache and cookies. Delete the bookmark you’ve got. Log in again. Create a new bookmark. See how it goes.

Honestly, on Chrome, Edge, and Safari, the site is super fast for me. Loads instantly. So, I don’t think it’s the site.
I registered under a new name, problem solved. It had to be the transfer. Rules say no, but I got no solution so fixed it myself. So if that requires execution so be it. So there it is clearly said.

Contact Staff if there is a problem.

Multiple accounts violate the rules everyone agreed to upon joining and posting. The second account has been removed.

As stated above clear cookies first, if still having problems please contact us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back