5 Best Windshield Wipers ?

Best frame wiper: Bosch Direct Connect

Best beam wiper: Rain-X Latitiude

Best hybrid wiper: Michelin Cyclone

Honorable mention: Anco Contour

Honorable mention: Trico Sentry

We tested over a dozen pairs of wiper blades in simulated and real-world conditions on flat and curved windshields. This custom-built dual nozzle sprayer served as the simulated part of our windshield wiper testing. The static test is not entirely accurate, as there is no air moving across the windshield, but it gave us an inside and outside look at the wipers in action. We couldn’t find a giant fan or wind tunnel anywhere around here, so supplemental road testing through driving rain and swarms of bugs rounded out the best windshield wiper review.

It's been Rain-X Latitude for me lately but, agree that one brand may work better on one vehicle than on another. However, I am a fan of the BEAM style blades and have had great success and even more satisfaction year'round with them.

So, I buy them on sale and often at huge discounts at stores such as BIG LOT's & OLLIE's(closeout stores) for ~ $5-$6/each. This way I can stock up for the vehicles in my signature.

There's nothing better than being able to see while driving in a torrential downpour or those "Snoopy" flakes that are bombarding our vehicle like machine gun fire and filling our roads to the point that the plows have a hard time keeping up with. All while keeping our defrosters & defoggers on the whole time so we can concentrate on getting HOME in the worst traffic!

I don't know who makes either but the Ford OE replacement wiper blades are definitely a better wiper blade than the Motorcrafts.

I don't know who makes either but the Ford OE replacement wiper blades are definitely a better wiper blade than the Motorcrafts.
Valeo or Bosch probably supplies though.

I stick to Japanese OEM. If I have to use aftermarket, it’s Valeo, Trico or Bosch in no order.

I've tried Bosch, Napa brand beam, RainX but the Trico brand seems to work best for me. I just ordered some of the Force to try on my Lucerne so we'll see, if I get a year out of a wiper I feel I'm doing ok. The set I have now is AAP's XtraClear made by Trico and they have lasted almost a year and a half, they just started to streak a bit.

I like boxer briefs and Bosch Icon blades, another person might like whitey tighties and Rain-X blades, a 3rd might like boxers and Valeo, and the crazies among us run around commando with no wipers!

I was wondering how well the Bosch icons fit your hindquarters... And how well the boxer briefs work on your windshield ??

:LOL:

Back