2025 Honda Civic Photos

Came across these photos. Reminds me of the old dust busters. Enjoy.

B7B1D3A6-F689-40F1-BFF5-553E11443373.png

5A98C412-CBCA-4371-9A54-B85EF9AADE09.png
D89DC25C-4D2F-4143-8BF7-D57A91BA1E3D.jpg

Old Toyota Coroalla and current VW Jetta generic rear elevation including the "Two Hawks Colliding" tail lamp treatment cut and pasted by 80% of sedans on the market.

I guess splurging on customer focus groups is getting too pricey.

BoW riNG !

VW Jetta -

jetta  rear.jpg

The new gen Dustbuster's are much improved. They now have a Li-ion battery and they run for a LOT longer per charge. The more powerful battery seems to offer a higher level of Suction. BTW I paid $30 a year ago on Amazon.

Can Honda NOT borrow something from VW?
Accord: It looks like A7 is in the back.
New Civic: looks like Jetta.
Pilot: Interior copy past from Atlas (until 23) pretty much (a not bad thing, but still).

I would like a new Civic Hybrid and I think the styling is ok however it's not much different than the previous few years. I hope they get as good of mileage as the 2024 Corolla. Honda has made Civic hybrids on and off for quite a while and hopefully this new model is popular.

Seems like a decent looking car to me.

The rest of the world has had the civic hybrid for almost two years now, I guess Honda decided to grace us with its presence.

The rest of the world really likes this car.

Between the new prius and this the civic seems more friendly and roomy and almost if not as efficient.

I think Matt at car wow got a slightly sub 7 second 0-60 out of one of them. Peppy enough.

So much better than the last 3 or more generations. Something I'd actually look at more closely as a potential new car purchase.

OEM's have been copying from each other since the first cars came out. Nothing out of the ordinary. Why would one worry about the Civic looking like another brands car when there are literally hundreds of thousands of Civics that look just like yours... 😂 I'm just disappointed a lot of the oem's are no longer keeping their electric target dates. They seem to be slowly pushing them out further.

Base unit civic front end might be simpler appearing without the idiotic large mouth bass effect - that can't be good for aero.

I am IDK about compact sedans unless it's RWD, sport suspension, N.A. and stick shift.
No. Draw. Whatsoever.

OEM's have been copying from each other since the first cars came out. Nothing out of the ordinary. Why would one worry about the Civic looking like another brands car when there are literally hundreds of thousands of Civics that look just like yours... 😂 I'm just disappointed a lot of the oem's are no longer keeping their electric target dates. They seem to be slowly pushing them out further.
Getting upset about economy cars copying each other is like 2 bald men in a bar fight over nothing...

Back