2024 Grand Highlander, pics and specs Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks more like a jumbo RAV4 than a bigger Highlander, but looks very well suited to an active family.

Cargo space with 3rd row up OR down sounds better than any other 3 row mid size SUV right now. 3rd row up they’re claiming 21 cubic feet, 3rd row down about 58 cubic feet, both a healthy amount more than a Palisade or much else in this segment besides a Traverse.
708B8334-1625-4258-8150-23749B82104D.jpg

This is trouble for me. My wife is on her second Highlander and due for a replacement soon. The past few years she's been saying she just wants a bigger Highlander.

If they have an option that gets rid of the plastic around the wheels, this may be a serious contender as our next car.

What is with the trend of plastic around the wheels? Even luxury cars are doing it. Looks like crap, IMO.

If they can keep the starting price in the mid 40's with a decently appointed model under 50K, they may have a winner.

I agree with @glock19 ... the Highlander is just a little small and the Sequoia is just a little big... this one could hit the "sweet spot" in size...

Nice looking SUV. 5k towing limit looks healthy. Wonder what N/A drivetrains it'll have.

I wonder if the plastic around the wheel wells helps against fenders/quarter panels from rotting out?

Topic already exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back