2023 Dodge Challenger Demon 170

Part of the “Last Call” event, the last year of current Charger/Challenger production.

6.2 liter supercharged V8
NHRA-certified 8.91 seconds at 151.17 mph
1.66 sec 0-60 MPH

1,025 HP on E85
900 HP on E10

3,000 will be made for the US. 300 for Canada.
$96,666

2A46BD86-BBC3-4467-835C-366B743DAB46.jpeg

Last edited:
Owning your Demon
Dodge isn’t satisfied with just building the world’s quickest 0-60 production car. The brand is enhancing the ownership experience by delivering the Challenger SRT Demon 170 with customized, limited-edition and serialized content.

Each owner will also receive a commemorative Demon decanter set, serialized to the specific owner and vehicle.

I will buy this car as long as I can get a picture taken with whoever runs Dodge and I can wear a pair of Nerd Glasses.

Members on the Hellcat forums were predicting MSRP in the $150K range for that level of performance.

If I had just bought one of the first 6 tribute or Jailbreak cars (that were just Hellcats and Redeyes with sticker packages) for the similar money, I'd be xxxx'd off.

still a crappy dodge... i would get one but not for that price.
What if it looked exactly like a 1968 Dodge Charger like the 1 in the movie Bullit? Yes I know this is a Challenger, why cant they come back with a 2 door Charger?

Good for Dodge , don’t understand why they don’t simply continue to produce this model till demand dries up with little design tweaks or updates.

In fact, it will empty its 18.5 gallon tank in 5 minutes at full throttle. 😮
That’s how they caught the Hellcat car thief heading East from the Houston area … he was even leaving behind a news helicopter who zoomed out the “sky eye” to see him exit - then he ran out of gas …

Back