2023 Chevy Malibu factory filter cut open

Looks good for a factory filter after 7,000 miles. Good to know they let everyone know that you should replace it with a PF64 filter, especially helpful for the oil change guy at the Chevy dealership in case he gets confused. I have the exact same filter on my 2024 Trax, I've only got 300 miles on it but it won't be on there for 7,000 miles maybe 4,000.

Last edited:
I use the PF 64 on my Regal Sportback. I used Wix on my other vehicles for a while. The reviews and posts seemed about the same for both the Wix and AcDelco so I decided to save some money as I'm not going to go over 7 thousand miles anyway and usually more like 5500-6000.

PF-64 on the GF's 2013 Malibu 2.0T...was using the UPF-64R when I could find a good deal but the standard AC Delco PF-64s seem to be heavier (better made) of late and for the small amount the SuperTech filters are at the local Walmart (according to many the same filter) as well as my peace of mind I use the blue can ACD

Bill

Thanks for sharing, for awhile I was a Delco user. Ran the pf1127's on my scion ia.
The 1127 crosses over to the Honda filter, also Hyundai & Kia use the same. I just ordered another 1127 from Amazon because Walmart doesn't keep them stocked in their stores and have to order online.

Back