2021 Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona International Speedway

🟨 Caution lap 145. Huge wreck with the 19 car hard into either the wall or another car. 8 car involved as well. Multiple cars involved.

🟨🟨🟨🟨THE BIG ONE with 3 laps to go. The 9 was leading with the 21 behind and pandemonium ensued behind. Appears the 17, 12, 3 made it through unscathed

🏁 🏁

Unofficial Top 10

1. Ryan Blaney
2. Chris Buescher
3. Bubba Wallace
4. Ryan Newman
5. Ryan Preece
6. Justin Haley
7. Tyler Reddick
8. Alex Bowman
9. Chase Elliott
10. BJ McLeod

Great job once again with the race analysis buddy!

I guess there are those that are fans of Nascar, and those that like to complain about the fans of Nascar.... I guess it makes them feel better.
I'm glad that there are still a few people that watch NASCAR. But, me being from the South, I, like a whole bunch of other Southern fans, didn't like what the NASCAR Boot Lickers did a few years ago. If I go into great detail I'm quite sure I will get a vacation. 🤐
BTW, I never said ANYTHING negative about the NASCAR fans. ;)

I went to my first race in 1967 at Laguna Seca. Been watching almost all forms of it since, including NASCAR.

But these repeated final lap crashes I see keep seeing in NASCAR are unacceptable. I shake my head with both amazement and contempt. Races like last night are nothing more than demolition derbys. It makes the sport look ridiculous.

Scott

Last edited:
Back