1dy Shipping, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a spray gun from the UK, they charged me $16 to ship it DHL. I ordered it at 11 am EST 4pm their time and it arrived the next day at 12 noon EST 25 hrs later. So yes it can be done. It took me by surprise I can tell you that.

Originally Posted by Trav
I ordered a spray gun from the UK, they charged me $16 to ship it DHL. I ordered it at 11 am EST 4pm their time and it arrived the next day at 12 noon EST 25 hrs later. So yes it can be done. It took me by surprise I can tell you that.

Next day from the UK for $16...not bad at all.

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

Yes, that is dirt cheap! I buy a lot of spray equipment from them, awesome company and faster than Amazon prime, when you take the UK VAT off because it is for export the prices are very good.

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

Yes, that is dirt cheap! I buy a lot of spray equipment from them, awesome company and faster than Amazon prime, when you take the UK VAT off because it is for export the prices are very good.

Yeah, nice when you can find a little honey hole like that for your parts. Doubly impressive that it's coming from overseas. Just goes to show how much we (sometimes) get ripped off here in the states. Is what it is...

Originally Posted by dlundblad
Meanwhile I'm still amazed by Amazons 2 day shipping. Lol.

That was my sentiments..I thought 2dy shipping was the bomb....‚

Last edited:
There are a lot of Amazon items that are SAME DAY delivery for our area.

Buy the item in the morning, you've got it that day.

Examples include computer memory, electronics, books....

According to Amazon, I've placed 166 ordered in 2019. Lots of those are car parts, shop supplies, gun cleaning supplies, and the like. All things that I would've driven somewhere to buy, so my Prime membership has saved me dozens of trips to pick up small items, which makes the Prime very worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back