15 Chevy malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by joegreen
I drive a lot of cars at my job (Enterprise) and like most above said. There are much better cars for the money.

I have had several Chevy car rentals … going to miss the Impala … quiet car …
What I avoid off Enterprise are the Nissan's … can you fit more plastic and noise in there … I'm in an Enterprise Kia now … it's not bad … think I'm actually feeling gears change !

Originally Posted by Silverado12
Nothing wrong with the '15 Malibu. One of the most reliable cars out there. BTW there is a lot of GM haters here who don't know what they're talking about; internet know it alls, so to speak. A GM car is almost always cheaper to work on and get parts for.

The GM cars are decently reliable.

However a blanket statement the GM always cheaper to work on and get parts for. If you peek at repairpal you'll find a conpetitor like 2015 Honda Accord similar pricing with same repair sometimes more and other less.

I think you were correct years ago however other times changed up.

I used to go to a local garage where the owner worked on every car himself for probably 40-50 years. I asked him a couple of times what he would recommend in cars and he instantly replied Hondas and Toyotas. He said Chrysler vehicles were the worst, with GM and Ford in between. I went there a lot over about 20 years and I observed the cars in for work and asked questions. Very few Hondas or Toyotas for major issues. I think that assessment is pretty close to what major repair indexes report too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back