why does this website keep signing me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a cookie issue. Do you know how to allow cookies in your browser?

If you tell us what browser you are using, we might be able to provide specific steps to follow to fix it.

Originally Posted By: Pajamarama
It is a cookie issue. Do you know how to allow cookies in your browser?

If you tell us what browser you are using, we might be able to provide specific steps to follow to fix it.

+1

I had the same issue (and still do) with IE9, IE8 was not an issue. Chrome works fine.

The posts in this thread encouraged me to try some changes in IE9. I listed this site as a site to always allow all cookies. It now seems to be working fine now.

I have IE9 how do you allow cookies? i got a new computer a few months back and can't figure it out.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
I have IE9 how do you allow cookies? i got a new computer a few months back and can't figure it out.

Internet options, Privacy Tab. There is a button called "sites" and you can add sites you want to allow cookies regardless of their privacy policy.

Originally Posted By: WishIhadatruck
Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman

Internet options, Privacy Tab. There is a button called "sites" and you can add sites you want to allow cookies regardless of their privacy policy.

Thank You

I did all of the above and it is still signing me out each time I leave....
crazy2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back