wife saw this today at the Hyundai dealer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2.7 V6 in those could make decent numbers reliably with a big enough supercharger strapped on. Too bad this one went the stickers = hp route instead of the blower = hp route...

I'm actually speechless at this level of Sticker Tuned Performance.

I have a client with a BMW E36 with Nissan GT-R badges. Even he has been outdone by this very "Speciale Edizione Maserati Hyun-dayay"

saw a real winner with a bunch of these stuck to the rear windshield GLASS of an '05+ Mustang, around a big Mustang Logo...
414qvbrTqcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

C'mon guys, at least he or she replaced the front badge with a "JDM FTW" Tuscani badge. Shoulda stopped with that, if he or she was going after "unique".

This must be a Hyundai thing. I think I've posted this before, but this is in the parking lot at work. Really? Lexus?

hyundai_gs300.jpg

Must be an insecurity issue.... not wanting people to know they are driving a Hyundai. Sort of ridiculous. If you are embarrassed to drive it, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
At least he only mutilated a Hyundai and not a car anyone actually CARES about.

Really?
Hyundai has become very close to Honda and Toyota in some areas, and have come a long way. Several big awards in different segments.

Believe me there are people who care about Hyundais.
Honda and Toyota are very worried about them, for example.
smile.gif

Now what THIS guy did to his Tiburon is just ridiculous BUT, Civic and Corolla owners have done, too...
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
C'mon guys, at least he or she replaced the front badge with a "JDM FTW" Tuscani badge. Shoulda stopped with that, if he or she was going after "unique".

This must be a Hyundai thing. I think I've posted this before, but this is in the parking lot at work. Really? Lexus?

hyundai_gs300.jpg

No different than buying a fake Rolex which is pretty much what that big Hyundai is.

This makes me want to get some custom yellow vinyl lettering to put on the back of my Geo saying:

STICKER
edition

just for fun.

Originally Posted By: yonyon
This makes me want to get some custom yellow vinyl lettering to put on the back of my Geo saying:

STICKER
edition

just for fun.

crackmeup2.gif

In the late '90s, when all my young co-workers had big vinyl stickers with their "race team" name on it, I had one of my own on the back window. It looked like a regular STP sticker but if you looked closely enough you could see that it said, " Sticker Tuned Performance

It was the kid with the 1.5 Mirage DE coupe with the giant aluminum wing that finally confronted me about my altered sticker
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
At least he only mutilated a Hyundai and not a car anyone actually CARES about.

Really?
Hyundai has become very close to Honda and Toyota in some areas, and have come a long way. Several big awards in different segments.

Believe me there are people who care about Hyundais.
Honda and Toyota are very worried about them, for example.
smile.gif

Now what THIS guy did to his Tiburon is just ridiculous BUT, Civic and Corolla owners have done, too...
smile.gif

Well, Tbird, As you can see from his list of vehicles it's been awhile since he's owned anything new, probably has never even seen one close up in real life!
crackmeup2.gif

Excuse me, time to launch that hanging slider into the Monster Seats...

I took delivery of a 2007 Dodge Magnum with 81 miles on the clock January 18, 2008. I sold it a year ago (a year ago this week, in fact) with 88,000 miles.

I've never understood how someone can do this to their car, step back and go "This looks great".

Along the lines of that Lexus Sonata up there, I've seen a first generation Kia Sorrento rebadged as a Lexus RX300.

Seen an older compact car around.town with like 50 different emblems of different makes and models on the rear end,.i have a pic somewhere, it was pretty creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back