Mobil Super

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the asthetics of the new bottles... Although I'm more a fan of the contents of the yellow bottle, I really like these.

Originally Posted By: electrolover
im waiting for the super duper mobil

I think PYB and VWB are two of the most boring bottles to look at.
Not sure why I quoted the last comment..ignore that.

Last edited:
Sounds crazy, but my favourite oil bottles are Shell - I love the white, blue and orange conventional bottles, and I love the silver and blue syn bottles.

I'm curious if we will get Mobil 'super synthetic' in Canada.....

I dont know why, I just like the blue and red against the gray bottles...And I love the larger openeing when pouriing the oil in. I've used Mobil on occasion. I wish all the oil companies made a similar bottle.

i love the way vwb pours, but love the way mobil clean 5k smells, if i could get a cologne in that smell id wear it daily

Originally Posted By: kcfx4
i love the way vwb pours, but love the way mobil clean 5k smells, if i could get a cologne in that smell id wear it daily

Did you mean you love the way Mobil pours and the way VWB smells?

nope, i love that mobil conventional smell! let me add i only run vwb in sae30 in my small engines, pours beautifully

Last edited:
That stuff smells like turpintine. It has a smell that makes you think this stuff must clean the c r a p out of engines.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mark72
That stuff smells like turpintine. It has a smell that makes you think this stuff must clean the c r a p out of engines.

one mans turpintine is another mans cologne!! you cant mistake the mobil conventional smell

one mans turpintine is another mans cologne!! you cant mistake the mobil conventional smell

You are definately right about that. If one were to do a blindfolded sniff test, the Mobil would be so easy to find.

Last edited:
If I had to choose an oil based on smell alone, hands down it would be Mobil Super 5000. Smells nothing like oil. More like paint solvent. I really do wonder somtimes if it rivals PYB in any way.

Last edited:
back to a serious side, im wondering if the "super syn" or whatever its called will take off, or be a huge FLOP like mobil clean 7500? im guessing itll be a big seller based on name

I like what they do, but when the brought out the 7500, it was nowhere to be found. I wonder if they will actually stock all three on the shelves at Walmart

Chrysler ad of the 80's on K-car: If you find a better car, buy it.
Mobil ad of this decade: If you find a better smelling oil, buy it.

i live in a smaller town and we have no pepboys here, but theres a college town 25 mi north of me w a pepboys who stocks mc7500, and its like .50 a quart cheaper than i can buy M1 in my town, to me thats ridicilous

If I had to choose an oil based on smell alone, hands down it would be Mobil Super 5000. Smells nothing like oil. More like paint solvent. I really do wonder somtimes if it rivals PYB in any way.

gtx 5/20 has a smell all its own too. more like atf than oil.

back to a serious side, im wondering if the "super syn" or whatever its called will take off, or be a huge FLOP like mobil clean 7500? im guessing itll be a big seller based on name

Makes me wonder too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back