Just bought another set of Michelin tires.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend, the local Blain's Farm and Fleet is running a "Buy 3 tires, get a 4th free" special. Plus, include the current $70 Michelin rebate.

Original price each: $106.99 x 4 = $427.96

Price after special and rebate for 4 = $250.97

That's a savings of over $175 on a set of four.

Four 80,000 mile Michelin Harmony tires for $250.97. Michelin quality for less than the price of a set of cheap tires!

These are for Sis's Subaru Outback Wagon, that has well over 200,000 miles on it.

I love a deal like this...

That is a GREAT deal! I used to drive up to around 50K miles per year, but fortunately have settled down to closer to 16K a year. In that time I have bought many different brands of tires.

I put Michelins on my F150 about two years ago. I paid about $50 more per tire than I remember paying in the past for my application. We get strong rain storms in the Houston area and these are by far the best handling and riding tires I have ever owned. They are wearing great and probably will go a good 12K longer than my usual experience. Enjoy!

The deal ain't over,yet! 80,000 warranty on that tire. Keep up with the rotations(hope they are free)and you will get a pro rated credit on the replacement set of tires,if they wear out early.

Originally Posted By: FZ1
The deal ain't over,yet! 80,000 warranty on that tire. Keep up with the rotations(hope they are free)and you will get a pro rated credit on the replacement set of tires,if they wear out early.

Free lifetime re-balancing and rotations as well.

With it being an all wheel drive vehicle, it is likely that they won't go the full 80,000 miles.

However, by the time that this set of tires has 65,000 miles on them, the car will have nearly 280,000 miles on it.... this set of Michelins may outlast the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back