Synlube MSDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Mercury NV, last I heard, is closed to the general public anyway.

Radioactive? Or could it be all those drums of used Synlube that Uncle Sam is supposed to buy? The pubilc has to stay clear.

I am 99.999% certain that Synlube is not located in Mercury, Nevada, a former town that is now on a high security military base. Miro knows no ordinary citizen could get on that base and go to Mercury.

Everybody needs to remember that at first Miro was giving various addresses for Synlube (and Mirox) in LV Nevada and other locations and nobody was able to find Synlube at these locations. What more proof do we need that Synlube is a scam? All of this nonsense is better than any VOA or UOA, although I would still like to see a VOA on Synlube.

No legit business operates like this. Now the government, of course, has what are called 'black' projects hidden away in places like Area 51. But Miro is not the government. Any legit business that tried to sell to other companies would quickly go out of business if nobody could find where to locate them.

And then we have all of the other negative stuff on Synlube. The 'F' rating from the Nevada BBB. And the revoking of the business license by the State of Nevada. And all of that strange stuff with the resealed Delvac 1 oil containers.

I do not want to talk too soon but we may have won this fight against Synlube. I have not seen the Synlube fans for quite a while. Maybe they have given up here.

I am still hoping for a VOA or a couple of VOAs and maybe a UOA. I am sure some VOAs and UOAs would be the icing on the cake. Anyway, it seems the Enterprise has left on a new mission somewhere in the galaxy.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
They've gone to the other place.

I see that, and jonny-b is there. I guess he got banned here, can't say I miss him either. LOL

Hey, according to them, I work for Shell. Or is it Exxon Mobil?
Maybe both.

Want to buy some Shebil? Or Exxell? Moell? Shexxon?

Yeah, the Synlube fans are still at the other board. Trajan is giving them a good battle with a few supporters. I wonder why they can't seem to spell his username?

Originally Posted By: Mystic
Yeah, the Synlube fans are still at the other board. Trajan is giving them a good battle with a few supporters. I wonder why they can't seem to spell his username?

The incessant attacks on me show they have no defence.

Why does Miro like such weird music? I can't handle it and I would have to turn the volume off on my computer to check out the Synlube website. But I won't waste my time there anyway.

I do hope the Synlube guys may have given up here. But they are still on the offensive (and being offensive) on the Noria website. Looks like me may have stopped them here at bitgo.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
Why does Miro like such weird music? I can't handle it and I would have to turn the volume off on my computer to check out the Synlube website. But I won't waste my time there anyway.

I do hope the Synlube guys may have given up here. But they are still on the offensive (and being offensive) on the Noria website. Looks like me may have stopped them here at bitgo.

Well, according to kirk, this is a kindergarten site anyway.

Captain Kirk was on Noria and said he's not coming back because its to NEGATIVE over here.

I think he realizes we are not buying what he has been saying.

They should provide a link to here for potential buyers to see just what Synlube is all about. If it is negative press that sells product a link to Bitog would be just the ticket.

Originally Posted By: SpitfireS
Hmmm.... I was just about to ask if Synlube is available in the Netherlands.

crackmeup2.gif
Hey, I said I was joking ..

Well if captain_kirk decides not to come back here things may be a little less interesting and funny but maybe a lot more friendly.

At least for right now the Synlube fans are not pushing product.

I just got this from the DOE:

Mr. XXXXX

Your email to the Secretary of Energy requesting information on public access to Mercury, Nevada has been forwarded to me.

Mercury serves as the "base camp" for operations of the National Nuclear Security Administration's Nevada Test Site. As such Mercury is not open to the general public. Further, there are no private businesses operating within Mercury or the Nevada Test Site. There is not a "Mirox Corporation" operating a business in Mercury or the Nevada Test Site.

I hope this answers your question. If you have further questions please feel free to contact me either by email or the phone numbers listed below my signature block.

Darwin J. Morgan, Director
Office of Public Affairs
NNSA-Nevada Site Office
702-295-1755 (O)
702-630-0120 (C)
702-794-6255 (P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back