Synlube MSDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Miro needs to do is send a sump full of this stuff to some disinterested party on the board here. Have them run it in their engine, and then do UOA @ 10k clips.

Unfortunately, no one is going to want to do 10k+10k between changes on anything except a beater, and beaters tend to take a long time to accumulate mileage.

The test would take years. Now I think that Miro could get some credibility if the stuff just held up for 20k-30k. That would be long enough to push the speculation out far enough to allow "plausibility".

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
What Miro needs to do is send a sump full of this stuff to some disinterested party on the board here. Have them run it in their engine, and then do UOA @ 10k clips.

Unfortunately, no one is going to want to do 10k+10k between changes on anything except a beater, and beaters tend to take a long time to accumulate mileage.

The test would take years. Now I think that Miro could get some credibility if the stuff just held up for 20k-30k. That would be long enough to push the speculation out far enough to allow "plausibility".

This

Miro you still avoid my question

why we cant find the location of your office?

Why cant you provide secure or alternative payment for your

customer?

Why cant you invest in a proper web page , front page with

office 97 was bad even in 97.

Where is your office thats the main [censored] question , are you that

afraid to provide us with a simple real address?

Last edited:
What so funny about this whole thing is captain_kirk is not answering the question about the location Synlube. And why every address that they list doesn't go to any building that houses the company anywhere.

That test has already been done! Old news!

Originally Posted By: Mystic
Well captain_kirk, you need to be able to understand sarcasm.

I fully understand it! That's all I've seen on this board.

Question is.....Do you understand sarcasm???

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Ah, now OverK1ll is the target du jour.

I'm somewhat at a loss here. Just what am I suppossed to prove?
I'm not selling anything. Anyone who's read my posts know just how I feel on oil. (MFG approved.)

And why is my profile an issue? I don't know why he fixates on it? Ah well, everyone needs a hobby.

Ok, now I will reveal for one and all who I am.

I was born 500 years ago in the Highlands of Scotland. I am Immortal. And I am not alone.

Now is the time of The Gathering. When the stroke of a sword and the fall of a head will release the power of the Quickening.

In the end, there can be only one.

And I aim to be that one.

highlander-christopher-lambert.jpg

Ahh, have not seen my kinsman for ages!!

But, he says it isn't good enough for a beater.

Originally Posted By: strongt
What so funny about this whole thing is captain_kirk is not answering the question about the location Synlube. And why every address that they list doesn't go to any building that houses the company anywhere.

Well, his standard answer is "Google it'"

The Pumice avenue location I gave a Google Map link to 6 posts up is about a mile or less from the Jean, NV Zip 89019 post office where Mirox has a PO box for the corporation. Could the Pumice Avenue location be corporate HQ?

Also noticed that the phone number he gives for SynLube and OKA auto is a cell phone number.

Originally Posted By: XS650

The Pumice avenue location I gave a Google Map link to 6 posts up is about a mile or less from the Jean, NV Zip 89019 post office where Mirox has a PO box for the corporation. Could the Pumice Avenue location be corporate HQ?

Also noticed that the phone number he gives for SynLube and OKA auto is a cell phone number.

Now that is pretty bad when your business can't afford a landline. But I guess if you operate out of a garage.....

You know, if this was a court drama, not even Perry Mason or Ben Matlock could get them off.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: XS650

Now that is pretty bad when your business can't afford a landline. But I guess if you operate out of a garage.....

You know, if this was a court drama, not even Perry Mason or Ben Matlock could get them off.

Ah, but you make the mistake of assuming that Miro could afford the services of Perry Mason or Ben Matlock and that they would even take the case.

Well, that is true. Matlock charges $100,000 a case. Don't know what Perry charges.

Anyway...

Having heard all the evidence, this court now stands ready to make its ruling in the case of Synlube L4L vs BITOG

On the charge of making false and unsupported claims: GUILTY.

On the charge of pushing a non sponsored product: GUILTY.

Failure to answer potential customer concerns: GUILTY.

Dodging the issues brought forth by focusing on information that has no bearing on the case: GUILTY.

Using sychophants to both push product and attack anyone who dares question them. GUILTY.

The court will be in recess until such time as sentence is pronounced.

(I assume the prosecution will seek the maximum.)

Other than the place in the desert that looks like like it has a lot of abandoned cars around in it's yard, his other addresses appear to be commercial mail box services. That's why people who have driven by his addresses haven't seen anything. Commercial mail box services are often in another business and not very conspicuously marked.

For instance, one of his OKA Auto addresses is

5015 W Sahara Ave Ste 125-130, Las Vegas, NV 89146

That is actually a
Mail Call Plus office at
5015 W Sahara Ave Ste 125, Las Vegas, NV 89146 that offers mail box rental services

Mirox listing 125-130 as the suite gives the appearance of occupying several suites in a business complex, but more likely means he has box #130 at that Mail Call Plus

Another address he has used is
SynLube, Inc.
2961 Industrial Road #300
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

Which is box#300 at
The Mail Depot
2961 Industrial Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109

I think it's a little unusual for a business that claims to have all sorts of connections, government customers, etc to not even have a real street address except for one out in out in the desert on an unpaved road.

Would anyone in Las Vegas car to take a ride out into the country to look at the Mirox building at
Mirox building
and bring back some pictures and a report?

In case anyone thinks I made that Mirox location up
Mirox Corporation Property Listing

Let's all thank Captain_Kirk for stirring the pot up again as some of us were starting to lose interest.

Kirk doesn't get it, he won't quit until he is sent packing from Bitog. The mods have been very patient, I hope they hang in there a little longer. This thread isn't that long yet. Wait till the VOA and see where the Captain goes with this. The very best is yet to come. I would expect to see some new characters too! Maybe Spock, Bones, Scotty, and Sulu will join the fun!
36.gif

Been following this thread for a while and I have a question.

If I were in the market for a new car, Ford, GM, whatever, would that dealer, car company, not try and convince me to buy their product using tests from Consumer Reports, Road and Track, Car and Driver, etc., or would they tell me to 'Look It Up' on Google?

You know the answer!

Kirk and his friends are complete jerks or shills and don't want the truth published!

You want me to buy something then YOU supply the unbiased proof. Why would I waste my time 'looking it up' when you claim to have the proof? And I dont mean anecdotal evidence from you and you friends. How about some 'Scientific' proof?

What proof? Kirk said it was good so it has to be good. After all it's Kirk that said it was good. Besides every consumer knows it is their civil duty to prove a product they buy is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back