How to post a UOA or VOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The typed up oil reports will stay here. If the image is ever deleted then the report will go away.

Originally Posted By: 02zx9r
The typed up oil reports will stay here. If the image is ever deleted then the report will go away.

Exactly, typed up oil reports are preferred for that reason. However it would be nice if people did them in a way that was easy to read, not everybody does. I'd rather somebody did a video on the best way to make a text only report so people had a standard to follow. Not to mention, lots of picture based reports are too small to see. Most are OK but many people use too low of resolution and are hard to read as well.

Originally Posted By: REDDOG
Sorry Steve. Pdfs are cool as long as they don't disappear.

Agreed.

When there is a server change data can be lost. I've personally had this happen with UOA's and other data files. I always keep a hard copy as back up.

Exactly WHAT is wrong with typed-in oil reports?

As long as it is neat, and all the data is there, what is the problem?

You've got 24 posts and you are already telling people how they should be doing stuff on this site?

You've got nerve, buddy.......

Originally Posted By: addyguy
You've got 24 posts and you are already telling people how they should be doing stuff on this site?

You've got nerve, buddy.......

I did not mean for my post to be obnoxious. I worded it wrong.

It's just that I find its easier to read the actual report in original
format, and I'm am not the only one. I have read typed up uoa's where
other people ask if the op can post an image. To which the op responds
"I don't know how".
That was the purpose of the video I made, to help
those people who wanted to know. As a new member I was trying to do a
nice and helpful act to contribute to bobitog

Originally Posted By: Samilcar
Do it like this and it will be nice and neat and will never disappear.

Maybe people can post the photo and post this way? So everyone's happy.

Last edited:
Nice write up Ben but still a pita. It should just be "print screen and paste". It's a bunch of [censored] having to go thru all of that in todays tech world--this isn't 1995...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back