Chief Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief Oil has turned up on the shelves at a local major retailer. I have never heard of it but they seem to be an established company. Since it's priced cheaper than the majors, should I use it? They have more "normal" grades to choose from too, like this 5w40 and 5w30, not just the usual 20w50 and 10w40 offerings we are usually subjected to.

Last edited:
Give PQIA a call. I called and asked when they where going to do a full synthetic 5W20 comparison like they did with the 5W30 synthetic oils. They said it was in the works already. Very nice to talk to, self proclaimed "GearHead", my kind of a guy!!!

I found this:

Quote:
Ruscoforce NV

Company address
Ruscoforce NV
Industrieweg 2
3620 Lanaken
Belgium

We offer products from the following categories:

Automotive
Our company:

The power behind a historic brand

Chief Oil The sign of the leader

Chief Oil is more than just a product. It’s a corporate philosophy standing for
responsibility, energy and integrity - values united in the logo of the chief. A chief commands respect by the way he acts.
Ruscoforce & Co translates these values into a thorough management system and an American-style, strongly customer-oriented approach. Characteristic are the smooth communication between customer and supplier, and the flexible and very personal service.

Ruscoforce & Co

Ruscoforce & Co, a family business run by a determined team, has over 65 years of experience in supplying and producing lubricants and related products. It owes its success to the strength of globally registered trademarks such as Chief Oil and Force Oil, a solid knowledge of the market, a well-oiled operation and formidable know-how.

We meet your needs

Ruscoforce & Co is about teamwork and partnership. It is our ambition to deliver great service with a well-balanced range of premium products, fine-tuned to the latest machines in the automotive, agricultural, shipping and manufacturing industries. From our headquarters and our production unit near the Antwerp port, we serve our demanding customers both within and beyond Europe.

From Chief Oil to private label

Give your company a boost with high-quality oil products under the Chief Oil brand name or your own label. Our service includes customised production and packaging: consumer packaging, cans, drums or bulk … Ruscoforce & Co meets your specifications.

They are not registered with the API-EOLCS which after "65 years in supplying and producing lubricants" shows they aren't planning on selling in the USA and none of their oils are actually officially certified, they just say that they meet the specifications.

They have cool looking canteen bottles though....

Originally Posted By: oldhp
Give PQIA a call. I called and asked when they where going to do a full synthetic 5W20 comparison like they did with the 5W30 synthetic oils. They said it was in the works already. Very nice to talk to, self proclaimed "GearHead", my kind of a guy!!!

Good to hear. I like to have good conversation with anyone I meet. Seems like conversation is a lost art with most people, but it's always nice to find those who enjoy talking to other human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back