***Official Member Picture Thread***

wolf2.JPG

:]
Bet you can't guess who my old man is.

Cute dog. This image is an excellent of foreshortening due to lens choice and close distance. Note the seemingly huge paw and head versus the tiny body and hind leg.

Umm, what kind of dog is that? I had a white German Shepherd, but he didn't look so much like that.
I've been around other things that look a lot like this, but I won't say yet.

I should have known you were a biker. If you were to enter a staring contest with Clint Eastwood I'd bet on you.
hide.gif

"I should have known you were a biker. If you were to enter a staring contest with Clint Eastwood I'd bet on you."

Do ya see where I keep my 45 Mag.......?????
whistle.gif

Mori...that pic was taken last year when I was in extreme pain from my liver problem..I wanted a pic before I died to show my future grand kids that their grand-dad wasen't a whimp...

Oh the shame, the terrible shame that I have brought on myself!
tongue.gif

I know about your liver problem, because we talked about it somewhat last year. However, you previously stated that the above picture (nice job on posting it!) was taken "Once upon a time in my younger days." Since that's an exaggeration, and taking in account your 45 Magnum comment, you can't shame me now.
wink.gif

I think I speak for all of us if I say we all are very happy that you are still with us and that you are hopefully in much better health now than you were a year ago!
smile.gif

Back