Ex-Amsoil Users post here. Hook, line & sinker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can all the Ex-Amsoil users share their horror stories? I want to make sure I have not fallen for the Hook line & sinker!
crushedcar.gif

Quote:

Can all the Ex-Amsoil users share their horror stories? I want to make sure I have not fallen for the Hook line & sinker!
crushedcar.gif

anyone who can't follow direction's and is too broke too pay attention will answer your question.

Amsoil keeps me on the road for thousands less in maintenance cost. OPEC cutting production now
enjoy your dollar oil at $3 a quart.
hook line sinker? going fishing? you forgot the bait.
feedtroll.gif

Talk is cheap. One day you pop your valve cover and show me with extented OCI do to a engine.
crazy.gif

Ha!!!!!!! I'd like to see the math on how Amsoil costs you thousands less in maintenance costs. It sure as heck can't for me when Chevron can be had at 59 cents a quart. And if Amsoil was more cost effective, the vast majority of heavy equipment/tractor trailer operators would use it. They don't!

Sorry for my spelling errors.
blush.gif
I was so
mad.gif
I went for a walk.
My Challenge for the Amsoil dealers is to pop your valve covers. Show me the mess.
cool.gif

A couple of my friends NO LONGER use Amsoil. Why, because I popped their valve covers. They seen the mess with their own eye's. Seeing is believing.
grin.gif

Blue99,
"Talk is cheap" I should not have said that.
blush.gif

My point is where is the million mile engine on Amsoil?
mad.gif
cool.gif
You show my proof on that?

They must have missed the "one year" part of oil change interval recommended my Amsoil. Did they do 25,000 miles in 3 years or something? Sorry, but Amsoil's only gonna cause sludge if you get crazy with the length you run it or you have a mechanical problem in the engine.

Drew99GT,
I have
shocked.gif
seen engines fail with coolant leaks. This is simply not the case. It's more on the lines of varnish and coking from long OCI. The engines don't fail...it's just one ________ of a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back