assurity supergaurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you go wrong with that name?
Let me try one: Titanium Kevlar Armor-Pro DEFCON 10 NailBlaster Secure-Trac...

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

"Assurety Superguard"

Produced by Bridgestone/Firestone(BS/FS) and renamed under whole sale contract to Sears Tire Group(STG) up until 2002-2003 and was discontinued.

BS/FS also continues to supply STG with the Guardsman IIIE (aka "Garbage III") econo tire which is DOT Traction B.

BS/FS also markets a factory tire called the BS Dueler H/T. This is also DOT Traction B. What irks me is why the **** the factories would stoop so low as to equip new production cars with such low spec radials? Do uou corporate bean counters have any sense of decency?

I would never recommend the Assurety or Guardsmen to my worst enemy.

Also just to be fair Goodyear(GY) produces an STG sold light truck/SUV tire called the "Super Sport SSR." This is also a B rated trasho tire.

Be advised of my standing warning on these GY, BS/FS tire models. It is a crime against humanity in my book.

Anyone who buys or considers purchasing such cheap garbage for their daily driver necessitate psychological evalution.

The rubber on your car can save your life. Think of that everytime you swerve, slam the brake or drive through rain/snow conditions. Is that really worth a 40$ radial just to save a few bucks?

On a side not do NOT confuse the BS/FS Assurety line with Goodyears EXCELLENT Assurance TripleTread and Comfort Tread lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back