Shell Advanced Motorcycle Lube

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this Skunky

Anybody ever hear of this Shell Advanced Motorcycle Lube it's in Europe.

It's NOT available in the USA. Try Australia or South Africa. Perhaps you can get Achilles to check it out since he lives in Africa.

Shell Web Page

Try an American Oil

patriot.gif

It's in the process of coming over here to the US, going through some regulation/red tape crap currently. It'll let the Ducati guys keep going with the factory fill, although I would suspect there are as good, if not better oils already over here.

Ethan

Good stuff. I had a bunch sent over from an Australian cart shop a few years back. The exchange rate was favorable enough so that even with shipping the price was comparable to premium American made lubes.

See the shell advanced line in canada but in outboard and snowmobile oil? It is regarded as good stuff by those using it.

Here is what I received from Shell on Jan 5th. I put in the inquiry almost 2 months ago.

"Dear Biker,

Thank you very much for your email. It's been taking some time (I think you may have guessed this already!), but availability in the US of Shell Advance Ultra 4 and Shell Advance Racing X is currently pending US Trade authorities approval. They are expected to be available in early 2006, so look for them at your local Ducati dealership around that time. We will keep your details on file and let you know of developments.

Regards,
Shell Advance Biker helpdesk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back