Collection of VOAs and UOAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOAs on sheet 1, and UOAs on sheet 2

Wanted to make a simple up-to-date collection of common oils. Mostly focused on average brands that are popular, affordable, and readily available. I’m not interested in specialty oils or oils priced over ~$30/5qt. Didn’t take that long & figured this was the least I could do to thank all the people who did the work & $$$ to post their analysis, so, thanks! Went back to ~01/2012 for VOAs on BITOG; and each oil should more-or-less be in order from most recent VOA to oldest. Keep in mind formula changes etc. over the years. I linked to manufacturer websites which included more than basic info on their product information sheets. On the second sheet are UOAs going back to ~01/2015. Been using BITOG for almost 10 years, but only check in once every 5 or so, it’s saved me so much time, money, and provided so much peace-of-mind for all the vehicles I maintain that I’m happy to return something to the community.
First time using Google Docs, if it doesn’t look good on your monitor you can use ctrl +/ctrl – to zoom.

If you have VOAs from either inside or outside BITOG (North America only) for the oils listed please post them & I’ll try to update
Would like to see the following added:
Mobil: -M1 TDT, Delvac 1 LE, Super, Super HM,
Castrol: -GTX Magnatec (synthetic), GTX HM, GTX Diesel
Shell: -Rotella T4
Quaker State: QSED,
Pennzoil: -PPHM (PurePlus), Pennzoil Gold Bottle, Pennzoil HM (non synthetic)
Valvoline: -Durablend, All Fleet Plus Diesel, Premium Blue 8100 ES (both 15W40 & 10W30), Premium Blue Extreme Diesel, and the somewhat confusing Wal-Mart marketed (?) ‘Heavy Duty w/ MaxLife Technology High Mileage Diesel’
MOAs: -Any popular MOAs the community is interested in

Some of the naming conventions are not very well standardized, so there will be some missorts etc., especially with oils like Castrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back