Keter Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my dad wants to buy tires for me and he rather buys the cheaper ones....and yes i asked him already saying that why dont he gave me the money for the cheaper ones and i add the rest to get a known brand, but he says the cheaper ones does the same job -_-
And the price difference is around 100$ each

100 dollars difference per tire?! Seriously?
That would have me question how they are making it for that much less and would push me to buy a brand. You must be able to find even a sub brand tire of one of the major companies for less than 100$ more per tire...if you dont have the money i guess you have no choice you get what he gives you... tell your dad to read this site..all tires are not the same! They are the only thing in contact with the road. I would not buy cheap tires. 100$ less per tire is without question a serious cause for concern. I put some Cooper Zeons on and they have been great beyond my expectations for the price. Try to research a sub brand that might be available where you are...certainly you can find a safer option.

My most recent set of 4 Cooper CS5 cost $89 delivered for the four after rebates from Discount Tire Direct, that's $22 per tire. There is really no reason to buy these no-name tires, except in an emergency, when these kinds of deals are available every few months. Plan ahead and jump on the deals, even if you don't need them quite yet.

What size tire are you buying that there can be a $100 per tire difference?? That would really give me pause.

Tires are an area I won't venture into unknown Chinese brands. It's one thing if an mp3 player fails, quite another if a tire does.

Well the OP is located in the Caribbean so that may have something to do with the huge price difference.

Ah, good pickup. I didn't catch that. Still, I'd stay away from Chinese tires, especially in that hot climate. Still curious as to the size though.

OP, tell your dad the cheap tires do the same job until they don't. I'm sure he means well and is concerned for your safety, he should understand.

OP-

With all due respect you should know better than to come on this forum and ask about Chinese tires. They are HATED on here-even though there are some satisfactory brands.

I wonder what would happen if they were going to put on 15 year old a Crown Vic.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back