Bai drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do major public health organizations support the use of Erythritol?
Yes. In 2014, one of the nation’s strongest nutrition advocate organizations, the Center for Science in the Public Interest, declared erythritol “safe” in a comprehensive, science-based report on the use of non-nutritive sweeteners. The American Diabetes Association states, “Foods with low- or reduced-calorie sweeteners can have fewer calories than foods made with sugar and other caloric sweeteners. That can be helpful if you’re trying to lose weight or even to prevent weight gain. These products often times also have less carbohydrate which can be helpful in managing blood glucose levels.”

http://www.drinkbai.com/whats-inside#sweetner
http://www.drinkbai.com/

Share your thoughts and experiences on the Bai drink.

thanks

Most studies seem to indicate that those that use artificial sweeteners gain more weight than those that drink the sugar stuff. Counterintuitive, I know.....But you could do what I have done for all of this century, and just drink water, instead.

I saw some at the store the other day for $2 per bottle. I've never had it but will try a sample of it. Otherwise I won't go out of my way to try it. It seems like this company does heavy marketing to push product. So my attitude is, meh.

Now if they have pretty ladies with platters of samples I will act all impressed with it most likely.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Either water or fresh squeezed juices(Orange, Grape fluid ...). No chemical drink.

i drink mainly water and do add sometimes a little gatorade from time to time, i like your idea of the fresh squeezed juices.

Below is the ingredients from the Bai Brasilia Blueberry drink.

What chemical would be of concern to the human body that you or anyone may be aware of? thanks...

Ingredients:

Filtered water, Bai® Proprietary Sweetener Blend™ (erythritol, stevia extract), juice concentrates (blueberry, blackberry, strawberry), natural flavors, coffeefruit extract, malic acid, fruit and vegetable juice (for color), white tea extract, ascorbic acid, sodium citrate

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
I saw some at the store the other day for $2 per bottle. I've never had it but will try a sample of it. Otherwise I won't go out of my way to try it. It seems like this company does heavy marketing to push product. So my attitude is, meh.

Now if they have pretty ladies with platters of samples I will act all impressed with it most likely.

$2 seems a little stiff!

does anyone have any information regarding the erythritol or stevia-a natural sweetner)

seems that the makers of Bai drink are saying that the erythritol or stevia does not raise blood sugar as much as regular sugar.

perhaps my interpretation is off, let me know.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: John_Conrad
does anyone have any information regarding the erythritol or stevia-a natural sweetner)

seems that the makers of Bai drink are saying that the erythritol or stevia does not raise blood sugar as much as regular sugar.

perhaps my interpretation is off, let me know.

Yep that's true. Most sugar alcohols (anything ending in ol) will still slightly raise your blood sugar levels but from what I've read erythritol does not. Since Stevia is not a sugar or sugar alcohol, then it won't raise your blood sugar either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back