Any Spare Spooks in the House?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we do something about this idiot?

There's a whole raft of these vidoes. I only looked at a couple so this may not be the stupidest or the most irritating, but it'll do. Title says it all.

There must be some CIA operatives on BITOG, surely?

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives" (my italics) so he almost makes the definition as a legitimate target, and he'd surely be small loss to Philippine genes.

Last edited:
Another fabulously empty video. What's needed is a rating system with a FACTS : USELESS TALK ratio expressed using a 100 scale.
That vid was a 0:100.
Passing an unidentified bottle before the camera for less than a second was conspicuously obfuscating.
He never said what he did/added/subtracted from his engine.
The car barely restarted after his "drag". Think it was overheating?
We don't need to become murderers as the OP suggests. Do you want to accelerate the gun confiscation timetable?
We just need to admit that there's too much video out there and it's too easy for jerks to post. Kira

Originally Posted By: horse123
Not sure if racist title or....

The OP is referring to CIA operatives as "spooks." But you're right, the term can also be used for racist purposes.

Oh PLEASE, it's a often used nickname for "covert operative". Racism under every flowerpot, as usual with some.

Last edited:
I don't care about racism, I just wasn't aware people used "spook" to refer to anything else.

If you really think I'm a SJW we can spend 5 minutes talking off the forum and I think you'll learn otherwise

social justice warrior

Urbandictionary.com brings all sorts of outdated and oddball expressions to your computer or android device.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Oh PLEASE, it's a often used nickname for "covert operative". Racism under every flowerpot, as usual with some.

More likely to find a "covert operative" under a flowerpot, surely?

Because that'd be, like, covert.

Racists'd be more into strutting, n'stuff.

Originally Posted By: Kira

We don't need to become murderers as the OP suggests.

Aww!

But we could contract it out, yes?

One nearly always contracts out these "murders-in-response-to-daffy-exercise-of-free-speech" hits.
The topic (oil) gives the authorities a fast link to whoever would object (we purists).

Besides....you weren't going to pull the trigger yourself, were you ? Kira

Originally Posted By: Kira
One nearly always contracts out these "murders-in-response-to-daffy-exercise-of-free-speech" hits.
The topic (oil) gives the authorities a fast link to whoever would object (we purists).

Besides....you weren't going to pull the trigger yourself, were you ? Kira

Not me mate, I'm the Duck of a Thousand Disguises, and I live in a country that doesn't exist. (Welcome to my island, Mistah Bong.}

I suppose extreme prejudice is a bit...extreme, though. Maybe just hack off his drivers licence?

Analysis of his huge volume of vapid videos might even provide enough evidence of violations to do that legally, but then you'd have to watch them, so he's protected by Catch-22.

That's some catch, that Catch-22.

It barely cranks over because the pistons are about ready to seize up. Click, tap, click, tap, click ... yeah, she sounds really good.
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back