AAA Experience.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dailydriver

Yup, gotta love Pennsyltuckey.
lol.gif

Some parts really ARE just like the Max show "Banshee".
frown.gif

I'll take Pennsyltuckey any day over Filthadephia and $hitsburgh.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman

No. Iam the one that has to give a tourist directions to the tow company because they towed his car in a empty bank parking lot at 8 PM at night when the bank was closed to walk on the beach. The towing company gets permission to put their signs up basically to mark their territory Personally.I have never been towed. I know what kind of scam they run on the tourists. They love out of state plates. They know they need their car. Scum is being easy on them.

So the business wants nobody but customers on their property and when someone parks there the business is to blame? Are you serious? It's private property and they have a right to say what people can and can't use it. Same as you can do on your property.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
I will second that on the tow companies being scumbags. Iam in a pro tourist area of Florida and they just love to prey on people parked in "Their" designated tow away zones. They really have tourists over a barrel and take them over good, which is sooo wrong. I hate them. Alot of laws suit them too, which they can actually get new titles. I would like to see them more regulated. It's really legalized stealing now.

Are you one of the idiots that parks ten feet from a "NO PARKING-TOW ZONE" sign, squeals like a pig when your car gets hooked, and tries to pay with a bad check?

No. Iam the one that has to give a tourist directions to the tow company because they towed his car in a empty bank parking lot at 8 PM at night when the bank was closed to walk on the beach. The towing company gets permission to put their signs up basically to mark their territory Personally.I have never been towed. I know what kind of scam they run on the tourists. They love out of state plates. They know they need their car. Scum is being easy on them.

We are about to make a deal with one of those "scum" towing companies. We are also in a tourist friendly area of Florida. However we a tired of picking up the trash these people litter every night in our lot. The broken bottles that need to be swept up, the landscaping that has been ripped out by drunk tourists drinking at nearby bars. Not to mention the fact the urine smell from the friendly tourist leave when they [censored] on everything.

I hope the "scum" TT driver gets them all.

Originally Posted By: Gasbuggy
One night my fuel pump died and this methed up white dude with no shirt and a big swastika tattoo showed up. White power bro, don't scratch my car.

lol.gif

frown.gif

LOL, I broke down in West Chester. White collar heaven. The tow driver came from Coatesville, a rough, rundown black area.

Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
AAA also sells and installs batteries. I had a battery fail on me in the '03 Buick PA just as I parked at work. So I called and asked. "Sure, we replace batteries." Out he came, put in the new battery, checked everything, and the price was competitive -- considering that I didn't have to drive to Autozone or somewhere, have a battery put in, and then pray to find a new parking space near work.

I got six and a half years out of one of those.

But it was only installed on the second callout. The first guy told me the old battery was fine and gave me a jump start. So I went out for an hour's drive (didn't have a charger back then), and it failed to start the next day.

One night my fuel pump died and this methed up white dude with no shirt and a big swastika tattoo showed up. White power bro, don't scratch my car.

lol.gif

frown.gif

LOL, I broke down in West Chester. White collar heaven. The tow driver came from Coatesville, a rough, rundown black area.

Still not surprising at all.

My kid used to live with his girlfriend in (a decent part of) Downingtown, so I know the area of which you speak.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: itguy08

lol.gif

frown.gif

I'll take Pennsyltuckey any day over Filthadephia and $hitsburgh.

Yes, agreed, but I CAN do without all of the EXTREME right wing AB/neo-Nazi s**t so prevalent there.
wink.gif

A few years back a friend had their car stolen, the cops recovered it and it was towed to a junk/storage yard. I took him to recover it at the junk yard and they said cash only for the storage fee's, 1 day fee. They said no credit cards because numerous times people would cancel the charge once they drove off out of their yard. ????

Yes, agreed, but I CAN do without all of the EXTREME right wing AB/neo-Nazi s**t so prevalent there.
wink.gif

Maybe I don't go out looking for it but I don't find it all that bad. But I'm not "out there" where it may be more prevalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back