UOA 2012 Grand Caravan Pentastar 117,000km

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results of my UOA using Mobil 1, changed to Pennzoil Ultra as part of the Pennzoil study I was lucky enough to be apart in. Excited to see how these results stack up with PU

Tell us about your driving habits and something about the day to day use of your Caravan.

Your results are good but they probably have a lot more to do with your driving habits than just the oil.

It's our one and only vehicle for the family. Short trips to and from school, grocery shopping, to and from work. Quite of bit of sitting and idling. Usually a couple trips a year of 4-6 hour trips out of town. Number of 1 hour drives on the back roads just to get out of the house

I don't drive it very easy, I'm used to bigger trucks or v8 cars. The van thing is still new to me

Just finished an 800km round trip the other day, lot of mountain driving and having it hold over 4K rpm to maintain speed going up the steep grades.

Last edited:
Not that I think someone's going to try to steal your identity, but you might want to consider editing out your personal info next time.

What's the length of time for the OCI?

The report looks good. How many oil changes did you do in the 19500km since the head replacement?

Originally Posted By: Chewie
Not that I think someone's going to try to steal your identity, but you might want to consider editing out your personal info next time.

What's the length of time for the OCI?

Not my info, besides my name, the rest is all the info for pennzoil office that forwarded it to black stone.

They did an oil change themselves when they replaced the cylinder head and gaskets. I left it in there for 6.5k until changing it out for Mobil 1 again. It's had a steady diet of Mobil 1 since I have owned it at 50k.

Length of time on this oil was roughly 6 months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back