Filter Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks ago BITOG member EdwardC PM'ed wanting to pass a good deed forward from another BITOG member, OldMustangGuy. He wanted to donate some oil filters to EdwardC to do as he seen fit. So, EdwardC contacted me and asked what popular oil filters that I might need the most. I told him some popular filters that we have been using the most and he said to keep an eye on my mailbox. Well, they arrived a little while ago. And all I could say when I opened the box was "WOW!"
From deep within my heart, I want to thank Old Mustang Guy for reaching out to EdwardC with a donation like this. And EdwardC, thank you so very much, from deep within my heart, for reaching out to me and our worthy cause to help out the less fortunate people in my apt. complex and the other complex as well.
As I always say, God sees all! May God Bless both of you, and your family's as well!
smile.gif

xlcfo5.jpg

BTW, we have an 1989 F150 with a 302 in it that is getting an OCI tomorrow. It's for an elderly couple in my complex. We are going to use one of the FL-1A's and some of the FrankenBrew oil we made.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
BTW, we have an 1989 F150 with a 302 in it that is getting an OCI tomorrow. It's for an elderly couple in my complex. We are going to use one of the FL-1A's.
thumbsup2.gif

cheers3.gif

I am glad to see so much good happening here at BITOG. I personally want to give a big THANK YOU to 2015_PSD for getting this all started a few years ago

THANK YOU 2015_PSD and thanks to all the wonderful BITOG community for helping a fellow military veteran like BlueOvalFilter
08.gif
34.gif
10.gif
thumbsup2.gif
01.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
I am glad to see so much good happening here at BITOG. I personally want to give a big THANK YOU to 2015_PSD for getting this all started a few years ago

THANK YOU 2015_PSD
and thanks to all the wonderful BITOG community for helping a fellow military veteran like BlueOvalFilter
08.gif
34.gif
10.gif
thumbsup2.gif
01.gif

I AGREE 100%!
thankyou2.gif
25.gif
34.gif

I have quite a few new filters I can donate, useable, high grade, most bought in 2015. Do you need more? Seems you have a lot piling up. I just never will get around to using them in a reasonable time.

Originally Posted By: goodtimes
I have quite a few new filters I can donate, useable, high grade, most bought in 2015. Do you need more? Seems you have a lot piling up. I just never will get around to using them in a reasonable time.

Yeah, it would seem that way. But, this weekend we have (4) OCI's that I know of. We have (1) this evening and (1) Thursday.
Also, the filters we know we won't be able to use, we donate them to our local food bank. Besides them giving away food, they give away clothes, cleaning products, toys, hardware items, and auto parts.
smile.gif

34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

I really like BITOG and have enjoyed it since I first found it. Only been banned once and that was enough. Hope I might benefit from a generous donor one of these years(Toyota 90915-YZZD1 or Denso 150-1002/150-2010) Everyone needs to hit a jackpot once in awhile.Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back