NANOFLO NANO FIBER ENGINE AIR FILTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: Skanky
I am still forced to run the K&N oval on my 502 because I cannot find anything else to fit on the LS98 intake with the room I have left.

Did you try R2C filters at all??

They make A LOT of stuff to fit carbed type apps, and sadly make nothing for OEM flat panel, airbox type, injected apps.
frown.gif

R2C filters are about as good as it gets. If you have an intake, they'll make one for you.

Originally Posted By: tc1446
After posting the above I emailed the company that sells the NanoFlo. They said they are made in China and did not have any
test data on the engine air filters but provided the following which still doesn't tell us very much:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The Nanoflo brand air filters we carry are manufactured in China. Nanoflo filters are high quality as Nanoflo has been making filters for all industries as certified suppliers to schools and hospitals. You can read more about their company and products on their site:

http://www.nanoflo.net/automotive-filters-i-140.html

Their filters will meet or exceed OEM standards. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Aeon Imports

After getting the order, I like the look of the fiber material in the air filter but when
I went to install it, I simply could not tell whether the air filter lid was
clamping down tight or not. Somehow it felt tighter on the OEM, so rather than take a chance on air seeping by the NANO, I vac'ed the OEM which was not very dirty, and reinstalled it.

The NANO cabin air filter looks pretty flimsy but I couldn't see how to remove the OEM for
comparison so it lays on the shelf till I see what an OEM looks like. Cabin Air filters are
not, in my opinion, critical like motor filters, so if it installs nicely I'll use it.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Originally Posted By: CT8
What is wrong with OEM air filters?

Uncool? We don't believe OEM oil specs, how could they get air filters right?

Auto makers want our cars to fail ASAP after warranty period so we can buy new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back