Raybestos Rotors -Matching or does it even matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: camrydriver111
Raybestos says it's not OK though.

I question that. Why would a slightly different anti-rust coating make it "not OK"?

Rock Auto says they also contacted Raybestos and they said it was OK.

This would also be far from the first time a low-level customer service worker at a company like Raybestos gave a wrong answer.

It could also be the Raybestos worker just thought "well, this guy seems to want a matching pair. He should try to get the new ones because that's what most distributors will be stocking and ordering."

I have accidentally ordered a rear wheel bearing for our Uplander, and RA took the return no problem.

I have recieved the wrong fuel filter from RA, ande they shipped the correct one and told me to keep the wrong one for free.

I have recieved a halfshaft from them with a torn boot. they shipped out another after opening the box and checking it for me first, I only had to ship the defect back first after they emailed a shipping label.

RA has always been good to me. They are telling you it'll be fine, because it will be fine. Stop being OC and install them.

I was talking to a supplier, and, unfortunately, this is going to start happening with him, too, at least for a period. The Winhere stuff he sells is going to painted hats apparently, and he'll have a mix of old stock and new stock, at least for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back