Delayed Action at the Reply Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many times I have to wait for the Pennzoil advertisement to load all the way before I can start writing my post. It's only a couple of seconds, but it catches me off guard because when I start punching the keys, nothing happens until after the add loads. This is NOT a complaint, I'm just curious if it happens to anyone else.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Many times I have to wait for the Pennzoil advertisement to load all the way before I can start writing my post. It's only a couple of seconds, but it catches me off guard because when I start punching the keys, nothing happens until after the add loads. This is NOT a complaint, I'm just curious if it happens to anyone else.

older computer?

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
AdBlock Plus FTW...

We would appreciate if you use an adblocker, that you whitelist BITOG. This site is expensive to run and couldn't exist without our sponsors.

Thanks,

Wayne

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Maybe it's loading from somewhere else so that updates are controlled by someone besides BITOG.

BITOG doesn't serve the PZ ad.

AdBlock was the cure for the issue, but it's a shame I had to install the extension because I actually like looking at the Pennzoil adds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back