Quicksilver ATV/UTV 4 stroke oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtd

Does anyone run this stuff? I saw it at Walmart and was wondering if it was any good. My 2014 Honda Rancher just ran out of it's warranty and I was thinking of running a different oil the next time it's due for a change. I'm currently running Honda's oil which I believe is a conventional oil.

Wayne

I ran t6 in a 91 Honda fourtrax and I have to say it's not worth using it unless you run t6 in colder temps.

3.99 for the valvoline ATV oil at tractor supply or auto stores if the price is decent is far better since the oil NEEDED for wet clutches is JASO MA.
If it has that on the container you are good to go. Regular motor oil is not recommended unless you do not care about your fourwheeler or side by side --UTV.

Honda atv oil is not conventional. If you care about that fourwheeler run ATV oil with JASO MA.
Regular motor oil isn't great for the life of the wet clutches.

Trust me if you want. If not oh well.

Last edited:
I'm currently running Honda's 10W-30 GN4 oil in it. I'm pretty sure that I read that the GN4 is a conventional oil. Honda also has a synthetic blend and full synthetic motorcycle oil.

I have only had this ATV for a year and have only done one oil change on it. I have never used an automobile oil in it, only Honda's GN4.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back