F1 Button and wife gassed / burglary in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I also saw an estimate of how much gas it would take to fill the house volume to a level necessary to put everybody inside to sleep. Short answer: A lot. Fishier by the day.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and not call it so much "fishy" as a convenient excuse to cover up an embarrassing, ranging drunken evening followed by a whopper of a hangover. I sleep soundly, and if I still drank, you would be able to set stun grenades off beside me without waking me up, let alone just rob the place. Publicly surmising he and his entourage were gassed and robbed is much less embarrassing than them saying we got so hammered we didn't wake up while thieves rummaged through the house and made off with our valuables, plus it's a good explanation for the hangover.

The only thing I can think of even being remotely feasible to "gas" everyone in the house is if it were something like ether, which is dangerous to everyone else and potentially lethal, not to mention the fire/explosion risk. Food or drink would be a much better way than the AC to introduce something to render people unconscious. Someone's been watching too much James Bond and/or cartoons.

Another family is making similar claims about the same location. It's beginning to sound a bit like a moral panic among the rich and famous, who, of course, never abuse drugs or alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back