where to buy schaffers oil at at good price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the local True Value Hardware stores near me stock it. Prices seem typical for a boutique oil, but I don't know if they are better than you get through a dealer or not.

Go to Schaeffers website and use the find a rep link. Type in your zip code and if nothing pops up use a couple of nearby zip codes. If still nothing send me a PM and I can find out who the sales rep is in your area. S/he should have some oil on hand that you can buy at wholesale prices. At least that is how my buddy does it who sells Schaeffers oil. If you need a significant quantity then buy $375 worth of stuff and you get free shipping.

Originally Posted By: SVTCobra
Go to Schaeffers website and use the find a rep link. Type in your zip code and if nothing pops up use a couple of nearby zip codes. If still nothing send me a PM and I can find out who the sales rep is in your area. S/he should have some oil on hand that you can buy at wholesale prices. At least that is how my buddy does it who sells Schaeffers oil. If you need a significant quantity then buy $375 worth of stuff and you get free shipping.

salesrep here on BITOG is a Schaeffer Oil rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back