right here
right here
["right here" in Polish]
right here
right here
quality starts right here

Right there at 9:27.
grin.gif

WIX forgot to extend that quality to their customer service department.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
grin.gif

whistle.gif

You again? I'm hesitant to interact with you now as, though u and I were equally as rude to one another, I was giving a little break and asked to be cordial hence my sig. It would appear some equally vocal person went and cried to the moderator. You know anything about that??......."booho boohoo that bad man doesn't share my enthusiasm for my favorite oil filter".

^^^ Be Cordial. Guess you got a vacation for a reason of your own doing. Lesson learned? Time will tell.
grin.gif

^^^ Be Cordial. Guess you got a vacation for a reason of your own doing. Lesson learned? Time will tell.
grin.gif

28.gif

Hey man... Here's what I think what's going and been going on here... Two guys who are GOOD GUYS, very passionate, and opinionated got into a very heated exchange. Just like a good motor with a stuck thermostat.

I sincerely believe that both of you guys are really cool, good guys. So... Be able to disagree but not personal. I know its hard to do at times. I stand on level ground with ya on that. Not preaching to y'all
smile.gif

You both are very smart and add A LOT to any discussion on here. I appreciate that a lot
smile.gif

LoL ... only when he's quiet.

Just kiddin'!
grin.gif

Just be cool and others will be cool too.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Hey man... Here's what I think what's going and been going on here... Two guys who are GOOD GUYS, very passionate, and opinionated got into a very heated exchange. Just like a good motor with a stuck thermostat.

I sincerely believe that both of you guys are really cool, good guys. So... Be able to disagree but not personal. I know its hard to do at times. I stand on level ground with ya on that. Not preaching to y'all
smile.gif

You both are very smart and add A LOT to any discussion on here. I appreciate that a lot
smile.gif

smile.gif
why thank ya sir. Your a good fella too.

LoL ... only when he's quiet.

Just kiddin'!
grin.gif

Just be cool and others will be cool too.
thumbsup2.gif

Lol

Originally Posted By: Bigdaddyeasy
grin.gif

whistle.gif

You again? I'm hesitant to interact with you now as, though u and I were equally as rude to one another, I was giving a little break and asked to be cordial hence my sig. It would appear some equally vocal person went and cried to the moderator. You know anything about that??......."booho boohoo that bad man doesn't share my enthusiasm for my favorite oil filter".

So you were given a time out and apparently didn't learn anything from it.....

Maybe I need a spanking. Ima see if my wife will spank me real good. I like it when she does that. Now you guys stop trolling my post.

Wix sure does a fine job with the manufacturing process as shown in the flick. I bet you are super impressed huh?
Great American company with superb quality control!

Yeah man just callin em' like I see em'
smile.gif

You both are great to have on here. I enjoy reading both of yalls posts and learn all the time from you both. And hey,.. .I've been there too. I would get into it with my best of friends at times. And it got very heated. Like one time playing real volleyball ( aka pass, set, and hit the ball hard) my good friend Scott lost track of the score. My team was down to his by 11-8. I scored five straight points on serve. We side out. My friend Dan scores two more for the win playing to 15-11. Scott got rather hot about it. We argued and argued etc... My other good friend Shawn played peacemaker to keep Scott in check. He had a temper and was well bigger than me to boot
smile.gif
but I didn't really care because I felt very very strongly I was right.

So yes, we all can get into bigtime. Even with other people who are really good guys too. And you both meet that standard in my book all day and twice on Sunday
smile.gif
aka the good guys part

Last edited:
...I was giving a little break and asked to be cordial hence my sig. It would appear some equally vocal person went and cried to the moderator........"booho boohoo that bad man doesn't share my enthusiasm for my favorite oil filter".

Sorry to read about the TO you were given. But clearly you have figured out the agenda here. And I agree with what you see going on in this thread. Though you've done nothing wrong with this thread starter, seems you've already struck a nerve with some with the post.

As background, while you were gone, a lame and ultimately unsuccessful attempt was made to prove spurious hearsay posted here, claiming much lower than Wix published beta information. And sourcing that claim, not the first time false/bogus information has been provided by that source regarding Wix oil filter products.

Not that you need it as you seem to have it figured out, my advice would be to take care in your approach.

As for the topic, most here agree Wix makes a quality oil filter with respectable efficiency.

Originally Posted By: sayjac
...I was giving a little break and asked to be cordial hence my sig. It would appear some equally vocal person went and cried to the moderator........"booho boohoo that bad man doesn't share my enthusiasm for my favorite oil filter".

Sorry to read about the TO you were given. But clearly you have figured out the agenda here. And I agree with what you see going on in this thread. Though you've done nothing wrong with this thread starter, seems you've already struck a nerve with some with the post.

As background, while you were gone, a lame and ultimately unsuccessful attempt was made to prove spurious hearsay posted here, claiming much lower than Wix published beta information. And sourcing that claim, not the first time false/bogus information has been provided by that source regarding Wix oil filter products.

Not that you need it as you seem to have it figured out, my advice would be to take care in your approach.

As for the topic, most here agree Wix makes a quality oil filter with respectable efficiency.

Oh no, did batman return while I was gone? Anyway, good advice Ill take it.

There are a lot of "agendas" going on around here, and it's not all one sided. Most post up some kind of factual information or data to back-up their claims or opinions, and others just make stuff up. It's easy to see who's got personal agendas, and who has non-biased inputs to these discussions.

Back