Recieved my Goodyear Tire rebates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumbs up to Goodyear for a fast, hassle-free turnaround on my tire rebates.

Received two $140 Visa gift cards in the mail this week for having new tires installed on 2 vehicles.

2 different locations, and both times when I walked in to pay they already had my rebate form filled out and ready to mail, and a pre-addressed envelope to mail it in. I just had to sign the rebate and put a stamp on and mail it. Then a few days later I received an email from Goodyear saying they had received my rebate forms and were being processed.

It was a big contrast to the usual rebate tactics of some companies. Trying to hide behind excuses all the time.

Got the gift cards in less than 3 weeks.

I got Goodyear tires for my ex-roommate's Camry at my work. There was a $110 rebate if you used the Ford card. I put it on my Ford card, she paid me back and about 2 weeks later the gift cards showed up.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Good to know, which tires did you buy?

Comfortreds on both the wife's Sienna and my moms Nissan Juke.

Boy those are nice tires. Made the Sienna ride even better if thats possible. The GY's have a more refined feel to them.

Moms Juke came with GY Eagles which are performance oriented and she wanted something softer/quieter.

Same thing happened when I got tires there a couple years ago. They had the rebate form all filled out for me to mail. Very convenient and I got the rebate relatively quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back