I think I want...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colt's is a lot nicer than some ratty ex-cop car, and it would probably out-handle and out-perform it as well.

Are you looking for a city patrol car or a highway patrol car? The first one feels torqueyer with the specific patrol car AT tune and 3.55 rear axle ratio, the latter has better gas mileage. There are also administrative pool cars, detective cars, supers' cars and what not. In any event, if you are careful and not in a rush you could find one that will bore you to death with its longevity.

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Colt's is a lot nicer than some ratty ex-cop car, and it would probably out-handle and out-perform it as well.

Actually, I saw at least three instant deal-killers (hacked computer, touch screen head unit, damaged bumpers & header panel) in his ad. (Not even mentioning it being 3000 miles away.)

Also, it has either the base suspension (wallow city) or air suspension, I want neither.

Wow...i never realized hos cheap these are. I have seen 2008's and 2009's under $5K. (I also saw a 2010 LWB Town Car for $3500!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back