tcw3 oil vs other 2 stroke oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clevy, at what ratio do you run this oil in your fuel?
I'm asking because I've been playing around with UCL adds with the older Accord and want to give TCW3 a try.
After all, what fun is an old beater if you don't play around with it?

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
Clevy, at what ratio do you run this oil in your fuel?
I'm asking because I've been playing around with UCL adds with the older Accord and want to give TCW3 a try.
After all, what fun is an old beater if you don't play around with it?

My Chevy tanks are 100 litres. I add a quart bottle prior to filling up on an empty tank.
So 100-1 however I don't suggest running that stiff right off the bat. I found it best to start small and record fuel consumption then increasing dosage until no more positive effects are noted.
My charger is best at 1/2 a quart at empty fill up. I think it's 19 gallons.
That being said the newest vehicle I'm doing this with is my charger which is an 06. My c3 is an 01 and 2 1999 silverados.
I've been using this ratio in one of the silverados for in excess of 100000kms,truck now has 290k on the odo. Original catalyst,original O2 sensors and no cel's on.
And I get better than EPA rated fuel consumption in everything. Even my high mile trucks get better than 20mpg on the highway.
There's also 1/2 quart of toluene/xylene or acetone mixed into my fuel.
If starting from scratch I'd go with an ounce per 5 gallons and increase from there.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: John_Conrad
Some of you may remember in another thread regarding the use of twc3 as a stabilizer and i posted that "i was going to find out as I had not used stabil in my gasoline that i normally use in my weed eater" prior to winter storage.

So basically the Toro sat all winter with only the fuel and tcw3 2 cycle oil(super tech) for about 7 months(sept-april). It fired right up this spring.

Big deal, I bought a jetski that sat with gas in the tank outside in Minnesota for 5 years. The gas was just fine, used some in my lawnmower, the rest in my RAV4. There was NO stabilizer in this gas. So your story proves absolutely nothing.

1oz to 5gal of TC-W3; buy it from Walmart; small bottle costs $2.50. you will know pretty quickly if it works in your application or not. I have experimented with it and I in the camp that says it works. I also believed that it would NOT do any damage. Without that belief, I would not even try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back