Am I the only one using Mag1 oils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else using Mag1 oils?? Opinions? My service department runs on mostly Mag1 for all fluids except transmission fluids.

Is Mag1 the same Warren company that makes SuperTech oil, or is that the other Warren company?

Either way, I've seen a few people on here say they're using Mag1, and I've never heard anyone complaining about it. So if you're getting it at a decent price, I'd say keep using it because there's no reason to question its quality.

I'd like to see a voa of their full synthetic oils touting zinc and phosphorous right on the bottle. I had cam spalling and rocker pad wear with, the 0w20 full synthetic GF-4/SM version. I had a rich tune though so it couldn't have been all the oils faught. It was a winter run and the engine was spec'd for a 5w30 so a mis application may have contributed.
I don't think they are up there with Pennzoil Ultra Platinum and Synpower, Castrol Edge american veison, Mobil 1 silver bottle, but that's just an opinion.
When I got the Mag 1 in the Clear Bottles, there was white material that had settled out of suspension so I warmed up the bottles near the entertainment center and shook them real well to mix in the additives again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back