Opti 4 Oil in a Kawasaki FH721 Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have a Ferris 1500z with a Kawasaki FH721 engine on it. The motor has had regular oil changes using the Opti 4 SAE30 oil. I used this oil because it doubled the engine warranty. The motor has over 200 hours on it and I want to switch oils. I have considered Mobil 1 10W-30 but I have read articles that say not to run anything but SAE 30 in the motor. Would the 10W-30 be ok in that engine? I would also want to maybe use a synthetic oil as well, but I cannot find SAE30 in synthetic. Hence the reason to switch to Mobil 1 10W-30 because it comes in full synthetic. Very confused about this thanks in advance for the help. Also what are your thoughts 9n using Lucas oil treatment products. Thanks Jamie

Royal Purple SAE 30 Fully Synthetic. I run it in my kawi fx, and I love it!

Last edited:
Is Royal Purple widely available? I am looking for something I can purchase anywhere and not have to go to a dealer.

Originally Posted By: jamiemr3
Is amsoil widely available?

order online ups will put it on your front door step that's pretty easy.

Is Royal Purple widely available? I am looking for something I can purchase anywhere and not have to go to a dealer.
Jegs will have it 30 dollar orders free shipping.

Is amsoil widely available?
It is just a phone call or order it on the web away . If you really like this site support the site sponsoring amsoil dealer.

I buy my royal purple at my local O'Reilly Auto Parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back