Google Fiber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted By: Canawler
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
$130 for internet and TV? Yikes.

I would love to get my cable/internet package anywhere near that. Heck, I'd love to get it below $200. Xfinity triple play with HD channels and basic DVR with midrange speed internet and no premium channels is now way over $200 a month.

That's crazy! Why are you staying with them?

No other good options here. Verizon doesn't have fiber in my immediate area so no Fios. I don't have a good southern exposure for satelite TV and everything I've read indicates it ends up being the same price as cable. I've looked into doing an antenna and streaming online but we only pick up one or two local channels here and none of the streaming services seem to carry much of the content we watch. I did call Comcast and complain just over a year ago and they dropped the price $40/month but added faster internet and several premium channels, go figure. Unfortunately, now the promotion rate is off so I'm going to have to drop services. The current rate with our package (2 tiers from top) is around $270 a month.

...and I'm the guy complaining about reliable 15/1Mbps, two HD cables boxes and two SD TVs with cable for $125/mo.

Originally Posted By: Canawler
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
$130 for internet and TV? Yikes.

I would love to get my cable/internet package anywhere near that. Heck, I'd love to get it below $200. Xfinity triple play with HD channels and basic DVR with midrange speed internet and no premium channels is now way over $200 a month.

My Tripple pllay is $116 including modem and service protection. 30 mbs down 6 mbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back