Your Dinner Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: aa1986
Tonight will be wild Alaskan salmon, olive oil roasted potato, asparagus and a garlic lemon and herb sauce. Wine will be either a Torrontes / Chardonnay blend from Argentina or maybe a 100% Californian Chardonnay.

And we had moose for dessert.

Last night I had Korean: kimchi, bibibimbap and a beef dish. Pictures are bad, I was hungry and in a hurry. I shouldn't have mixed the bibimbap before taking the picture, it looks like slop.

hotwheels

From your pictures, the Thai dishes are better looking(probably better taste too) than Korean dishes. I think Korean food is well known for Kimchi and nothing else.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
From your pictures, the Thai dishes are better looking(probably better taste too) than Korean dishes. I think Korean food is well known for Kimchi and nothing else.

Between those two particular places, the Thai restaurant has the better food. As for how appetizing or unappetizing it looks, I already explained. But yes, Thai food is usually more nicely presented compared to Korean food. One of my favorite places in SF is a Korean restaurant that has most excellent meat dishes. If I want mostly meat, I go there.

hotwheels

Originally Posted By: hotwheels
Between those two particular places, the Thai restaurant has the better food. As for how appetizing or unappetizing it looks, I already explained. But yes, Thai food is usually more nicely presented compared to Korean food. One of my favorite places in SF is a Korean restaurant that has most excellent meat dishes. If I want mostly meat, I go there.

hotwheels

I believe you.

We didn't go to Korean restaurant here in Orange County a lot, we went to Korean restaurants (mostly barbeque) probably 3-5 times the last 10-15 years. We like Thai, Persian, Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese ... better than Korean.

Originally Posted By: MetalSlug
FISH and rice.

It wasn't a normal eating fish?

hotwheels

Its friday for lent thing
smile.gif
, cant wait to fried some steak tomorrow.

FISH and rice.

hotwheels

smile.gif

Vigorously fasting instead of merely restricting protein intake to fish may hasten your ascent.

hotwheels

FISH and rice.

hotwheels

smile.gif

Vigorously fasting instead of merely restricting protein intake to fish may hasten your ascent.

hotwheels

I like fish and rice. Its part of my daily lifting weight diet.

Tonight I'm grilling chicken, onions and beet roots, served with a bean salad and a bottle of 2011 Chamisal Chardonnay. For dessert I have grilled pineapple. Since my backyard is currently under construction I won't show you any pictures.

hotwheels

Tonight I'm grilling chicken, onions and beet roots, served with a bean salad and a bottle of 2011 Chamisal Chardonnay. For dessert I have grilled pineapple. Since my backyard is currently under construction I won't show you any pictures.

hotwheels

That looks like a fine choice of wine. I like the unoaked Chards.

Today I went for early dim sum. I think I'm going to platz.

hotwheels

705_zpstrb6tahl.jpg

707_zpsu51lbfif.jpg

708_zpskpvcnvgy.jpg

The dim sum looks excellent. Was it?

Originally Posted By: aa1986
I've been to Yank Sing a couple of times. Wonderful but expensive.

Yank Sing is pretty god. Don't remeber the damages.

Yesterday I had a pork cutlet on rice with a potato croquette and curry. Tonight I'm cooking a chicken fricassée.

hotwheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back