come watch me cheese Mass Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am once again streaming the first Mass Effect on PC. Come watch
smile.gif

http://www.twitch.tv/sakura4life

"Offline"

Also, no offense, but do any gamers still care about the original anymore? None of my friends even talk about ME3 any longer.

Only my dad was excited to begin the "trilogy," which I said he should now that all three games, together as a trilogy, is so cheap!

With all that said I played all three on PC, but didn't start until ME2 had already come out, and I wouldn't mind starting all over again.

Have fun!

Originally Posted By: gathermewool
"Offline"

Also, no offense, but do any gamers still care about the original anymore? None of my friends even talk about ME3 any longer.

Only my dad was excited to begin the "trilogy," which I said he should now that all three games, together as a trilogy, is so cheap!

With all that said I played all three on PC, but didn't start until ME2 had already come out, and I wouldn't mind starting all over again.

Have fun!

I've never even gotten around to finishing the first one. Shame, I know.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
Originally Posted By: gathermewool
"Offline"

Have fun!

I've never even gotten around to finishing the first one. Shame, I know.
frown.gif

For me, the first was by far the worst and the only one that was somewhat tedious to get through. I'm a completist, meaning I explored every solar system of every galaxy, and roved every planet to find all of the hidden goodies.

Doing this was very tedious, as there weren't any real differences in the dozens of planets to make it worth it, and there was no way to track where you'd been and how complete each area was, objective and side-mission-wise.

The only, ONLY reason to play ME1 is for the story and visiting each main area, which still looks cool, even though the game is so old, IMO.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted By: Nick R
I am once again streaming the first Mass Effect on PC. Come watch
smile.gif

http://www.twitch.tv/sakura4life

Today is Saturday. I only go to Mass on Sunday morning.
12.gif

That must have a mass effect, though I feel no affect a'tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back