Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5w20/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mathew_Boss
I don't run anything but Pennzoil Ultra. I have a 2014 Ford Fiesta I just switched over to Ultra and my 2013 Lancer I have been running Ultra in for about 15k miles. Every car I have ever owned I have ended up using ultra because it works the best for me. Pennzoil Ultra is also ACEA A1/B1 certified which Mobil is not.

ACEA A1/B1 - Stable, stay-in-grade oil intended for use at extended drain intervals in gasoline engines and car & light van diesel engines specifically designed to be capable of using low friction low viscosity oils with a high temperature / high shear rate viscosity of 2.6 mPa*s for xW/20 and 2.9 to 3.5 mPa.s for all other viscosity grades. These oils are unsuitable for use in some engines. Consult owner manual or handbook if in doubt.

Both regular M1 5W30 and M1 5W30 EP meets/exceeds ACEA A1/B1 and A5/B5 requirements, according to the Mobil's website.

Hi Hellabroke - thanks for your interest in Pennzoil Ultra Platinum with PurePlus Technology! The Pennzoil Platinum line of motor oils with PurePlus Technology are the industry’s first-of-its-kind full synthetic motor oils made from natural gas. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil with PurePlus Technology is proven to keep pistons up to 65% cleaner than the toughest industry standards (Based on ILSAC GF–5, Sequence IIIG piston deposit test using SAE 5W–30, and Ford, Chrysler, GM and Ferrari Specifications).

To find more detailed information on our latest offerings, please check out our current BITOG Q&A thread here: http://bit.ly/BITOGQA

Additionally, here is a link to the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5W-30 with PurePlus Technology Technical Data Sheet: http://bit.ly/1Fbtuls

We are continuing to update the complete line of Pennzoil products technical data sheets which can be found on www.Pennzoil.com and www.MotorOilReimagined.com.

We hope you find this information helpful but private message us if you have additional questions! – The Pennzoil Team

Originally Posted By: dgunay
I don't run anything but Pennzoil Ultra. I have a 2014 Ford Fiesta I just switched over to Ultra and my 2013 Lancer I have been running Ultra in for about 15k miles. Every car I have ever owned I have ended up using ultra because it works the best for me. Pennzoil Ultra is also ACEA A1/B1 certified which Mobil is not.

ACEA A1/B1 - Stable, stay-in-grade oil intended for use at extended drain intervals in gasoline engines and car & light van diesel engines specifically designed to be capable of using low friction low viscosity oils with a high temperature / high shear rate viscosity of 2.6 mPa*s for xW/20 and 2.9 to 3.5 mPa.s for all other viscosity grades. These oils are unsuitable for use in some engines. Consult owner manual or handbook if in doubt.

Both regular M1 5W30 and M1 5W30 EP meets/exceeds ACEA A1/B1 and A5/B5 requirements, according to the Mobil's website.

But not 0W-20 or 5W-20 which 5W-20 is one of the weights in the thread tittle. PU does have ACEA certs. you wont see A5/B5 in 20 weight because Its not part of what they certify.

Originally Posted By: dgunay

But not 0W-20 or 5W-20 which 5W-20 is one of the weights in the thread tittle. PU does have ACEA certs. you wont see A5/B5 in 20 weight because Its not part of what they certify.

Oh i see, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back