Griots garage polisher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used there polishers? I've been in the market for a polisher, just wanted to get other people opinions on there polisher. I love their chemicals just don't know about their "tools".

Thanks in advance.

I was looking for one recently and went with the HF polisher instead. It's pretty decent and is a very good starting point.

Last edited:
I've had the Griot's machine for about 3 or 4 years..very satisfied with it. It seems to be very well built. I don't have experience with any other polishers to compare it with but I enjoy using the Griot's polisher.

I do a full detail about once a year on my 6 year old outback and my 1 year old van..wash, clay, Griot's machine polish 3 and then one of a few different sealants..polisher works great. Both vehicles' paint looks like new.

I understand there are a number of different, quality machines available. You probably can't go wrong with any of them.

I've had one for over 8 years. I'm very pleased. No issues. It certainly makes polishing and waxing 3 cars a lot easier and faster.

Originally Posted By: Sport_Injection
Has anyone used there polishers? I've been in the market for a polisher, just wanted to get other people opinions on there polisher. I love their chemicals just don't know about their "tools".

Thanks in advance.

It's a decent polisher, great warranty, more than capable for most DIY people as long as they are using proper techniques. Most of Griots chemicals I find mediocre at best, but their polisher works well.

I've had my GG for 2 years now & have used it a lot. Zero issues & works great.

Highly recommend it.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Sport_Injection

Thanks in advance.

People seem to like them a lot. Personally, I'd get the harbor freight one and skip the lifetime warranty.

I have one that's done probably over 30 cars by now and it still goes good. It's a great machine. I also like their pads and sealants as well as their microfibers.

I have one along with an old Porter Cable and a Cyclo. I prefer the Griot's about 99% of the time over the other two. DO get the longer cord, it's worth every penny.

Just bought a Harbor Freight polisher for $45 after 25% off. Too cold to use right now.

Last edited:
I have a Griot's Dual Action orbital and it is fantastic. It came with a lifetime warranty and I've had it for about four years. I got the one with the longer cord and I also got a 5 inch plate. Wouldn't trade it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back