What's everyone's AZ plan tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna drive 30 min to the 2nd nearest store to me. I wanna call now but that could mess up any deals to be had in person possibly.

I checked 6 stores in the Houston area today and none of them had the specials--I was looking for M1EP and Castrol Edge. I scored 192 quarts online (Castrol SynBlend 5W-30 and 5W-20) yesterday (website shows order is processing--so fingers crossed).

I've lost hope on my internet order. I passed up an absolute ton today because I ordered a ton online the night before. My buddy ended up stumbling on it and pulled the trigger. I'm Seeking some redemption and want to finish strong lol. I think ordering online and doing store pickup was the best strategy.

Originally Posted By: Alltherage
I've lost hope on my internet order. I passed up an absolute ton today because I ordered a ton online the night before. My buddy ended up stumbling on it and pulled the trigger. I'm Seeking some redemption and want to finish strong lol. I think ordering online and doing store pickup was the best strategy.

For my order, I could not pick it up in store--delivery was the only option, but it was free, so I placed the order. I plan to donate nearly all of it anyway (I will probably keep 2 cases for my Mom's Chrysler van), so I hope the order does happen.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I may go grab some $1 a quart Edge :^)

Let me know if you find any--I may go towards the south
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I may go grab some $1 a quart Edge :^)

Let me know if you find any--I may go towards the south
smile.gif

Absolutely!
11.gif

My closest store never showed much in stock, so I didn't go. I have no plans to run around to AZ's elsewhere.

Like 2010_FX4, my only option without chasing around was order on line with free shipping. I didn't get greedy and only ordered 2 cases of Synblend, which now I am seriously doubting I will get. Payment still shows "pending" not a good sign 48 hours later in my book.

I put this in the other thread but I figured I'd put it here too. I got 30 quarts of Mobil 1 EP for $1 qt from 1 store earlier, drove to another store 5 miles away and they have nothing else on sale other than the GTX blend and it's sold out

I checked 6 stores in the Houston area today and none of them had the specials--I was looking for M1EP and Castrol Edge. I scored 192 quarts online (Castrol SynBlend 5W-30 and 5W-20) yesterday (website shows order is processing--so fingers crossed).

glad to know I'm not to the only one.

Has anyone in TX been able to find these deals in store??

Originally Posted By: eljefino
black-friday-shoppers.jpg

Haha I had the pleasure of experiencing that scene back in my retail days!

The clearance has been on for over week already.

Most stores in my area are sold out on the most desireable stuff.

Good luck though...

Originally Posted By: SilverC6
The clearance has been on for over week already.

Most stores in my area are sold out on the most desireable stuff.

Good luck though...

+1 Around here most is long gone. Mobil 1 EP 0w-20 was all bought up at $3qt.

Not sure what is going on at AutoZone...

A computer glitch?
Is AZ needing money?
Selling dead inventory?
Are they overstocked because of the Carquest buyout...???

Originally Posted By: Texan4Life

glad to know I'm not to the only one.

Has anyone in TX been able to find these deals in store??

I have not, none have the deals... infact if u look online.. the prices are N/A, and no stores near me at all have it. I think maybe it was a pricing error somehow?

Edit: I double checked, online all the oil prices are N/A. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back