Auto Parts Store Selling More Oil Filters Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ How long are you going to keep up with the ridiculousness (and trolling comments)?
sick.gif

Originally Posted By: SilverC6

A true FRAMite would take the used OCOD, reinstall it on their vehicle, and run it for 2 OCI's.

You just need to drink some more koolaid....
Talk to z oh 6, he's got a large supply of grape flavor.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
^^^ How long are you going to keep up with the ridiculousness (and trolling comments)?
sick.gif

Probably as long as you do, son.

Originally Posted By: gregk24
Who here DOESN'T like to pick their filters? I always inspect my filters in store.

I open box and like to make sure the seal is good and even to make sure the correct oil filter is in the box.

I see at wallymart all the time a FRAM ULTRA BOX with a FRAM Extra Gaurd filter inside...

Or a Boesh Distance Plus with a A/C Delco in it.

and ppl are so rude they dont even make sure its the same kind of filter so it will at least fit the car

noooooooooooo

So if you get ripped the filter wont even fit the car.

ALso what they do at wallymart is they switch the box then go threw the self check out line b/c the know there is no cashier to open the box and look, however I have only seen 1 cashier do that and it was a FRAM EXTRA GAURD box with a FRAM Ultra filter in it.. and the lady just looked at box and saw fram and looked at filter and saw fram and just scanned the box and they guy got a 8$ filter for $3.69 or whatever... but that is so low.

I wish I could see someone get caught for that.
Imagine seeing them in jail...

and 1 guy is there for stealing a car and antoher guy is there for something serious and they ask the person what you here for.. and the low life says.. I was trying to save 3$ on a oil filter and I put the expensive oil filter in the cheaper oil filter box and they caught me so Im here for retail fraud.

LOL!

I hate when people do that the oil filters.

back to point.. I always check them and I suggest you check them.. Even the manufacture can make a mistake and mis package it or forget to put gasket or anything.

I have seen some filtes with GLUE all around the base plate / mounting plate whatever you want to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back