[Cut Open] Motorcraft FL1A - ~27mths ~ 200mi

Status
Not open for further replies.
FL1a1.jpg

is that 200 miles correct for 27 months ? that is some serious lack of driving .

Originally Posted By: matrass
is that 200 miles correct for 27 months ? that is some serious lack of driving .

Yeah, I only drive it to the dump and Home Depot... It gets down there really fast though...
laugh.gif

I should drive it more...

Wow that's nice!! Always loved that body style and FE big blocks. My folks had a 69 F250 Camper Special with big cab over camper on it when I was a kid. Military shipped it to Germany for us and we camped all over Europe in it. Thanks for the memory....beautiful truck!!
grin.gif

RE:the truck, it is a F100 RangerXLT. I've also always liked them as well! It is a solid old truck, I need to finish it one day.

RE: watery oil, I'm sure it has quite a bit of condensation in it and probably some fuel as well. I grabbed a sample as it came out but I don't know that I will send it in. The last sample wasn't very good but I had misplaced the records and don't know how long it was in or what oil it was.
sick.gif

RE: the filter, I wasn't expecting much to be wrong, in light of the age I didn't know what to expect from the ADBV but it is still pliable. Maybe I can get some better filter picks tomorrow.

I'm not sure this is the same FL1A you would buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back