BITOG Members Are The BEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today FED-X showed up at my apartment with this package. BITOG member 2010_FX4 sent me an early Christmas present. This is the 2nd time in 2 years he has done this. BITOG member MBS500 has also done the same.
Since he has done this I have done the same for others that are less fortunate like me. He has inspired me to help out the elderly and disabled in the complex I live in. My cousins put up the money and I do all of the parts hauling. With members like 2010_FX4 and MBS500 it just goes to show you that people STILL care and inspire others to do the same!
34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

4ixm.jpg

Forgive me BOF for I have sinned. Yesterday I changed my oil but not my FL-400S filter.

Originally Posted By: MrQuackers
Forgive me BOF for I have sinned. Yesterday I changed my oil but not my FL-400S filter.

You need to ask your engine for forgivness, not me. Say 4 MC FL-400S installation instructions and your engine might forgive you.
lol.gif

That is cool. What was the story to lead up to the donation? Just curious.

If the world can follow leads like this kind gesture. .. the world would be a much much better place.

GOD BLESS

Jeff

Originally Posted By: Jeffs2006EvoIX

If the world can follow leads like this kind gesture. .. the world would be a much much better place.

GOD BLESS

Jeff

Jeff, last year 2010_FX4 found out I had became disabled. Out of the kindness of his heart he sent me a MS5K and MC oil filter package. I live in a complex that houses disabled and elderly people. I asked him how I could pay him back and he suggested paying it forward. And, that is what I have been doing since. MBS500 sent a package also and it too was used to help others less fortunate.
I can't say that I am very religious but I do believe in God above and His Son, our Lord Jesus [censored]. It's such a great feeling to do for others and to see the smiles they give in return.
thumbsup2.gif

When I have my operation (Hopefully in Feb. or March) and return back to work I am going to pay it forward in so many ways!
smile.gif

It's very nice that 2010_FX4 and MBS500 sent you oil and filter to help you during difficult times, and it's nice of you to post this to let members know kind gesture from those two.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted By: Jeffs2006EvoIX

GOD BLESS

Jeff

Jeff, last year 2010_FX4 found out I had became disabled. Out of the kindness of his heart he sent me a MS5K and MC oil filter package. I live in a complex that houses disabled and elderly people. I asked him how I could pay him back and he suggested paying it forward. And, that is what I have been doing since. MBS500 sent a package also and it too was used to help others less fortunate.
I can't say that I am very religious but I do believe in God above and His Son, our Lord Jesus [censored]. It's such a great feeling to do for others and to see the smiles they give in return.
thumbsup2.gif

When I have my operation (Hopefully in Feb. or March) and return back to work I am going to pay it forward in so many ways!
smile.gif

Very very nice story.

GOD BLESS so nice to hear that human kindness still exists.

Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Nice, good on him! I've been wanting to try the Pennzoil Dexos as while, let us know how it works out.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
It's very nice that 2010_FX4 and MBS500 sent you oil and filter to help you during difficult times, and it's nice of you to post this to let members know kind gesture from those two.
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back